IGNORED

Rare Games You Used to Have

tailGator

Going through eBay today, I saw Crypts of Chaos currently going for $40. This is one of the games I used to have as a kid, but don't have now as a collector of over 500 2600 games (label variations included).

The game wasn't that fun to play, but it irks me knowing that I used to have this game.

Spy Hunter is another one of those "used to have" games that I don't own.

What rare games did you guys used to have when growing up?

From the looks of things, not too many as a kid, the only ones I can think of, which I still have are: Crazy Climber & Gremlins. I now have much rarer ones.

Now as far as that Crypts of Chaos goes, it had better be mint or sealed in the box to go for that price, or the buyer is high as hell!!!!

:ponder: :ponder: :)

Swordquest Waterworld.

I just told my sob story in a recent post.  My brother let someone borrow our Atari stuff and we never got it back.  The way I see it, technically, I STILL own Swordquest Waterworld... I'm just not really sure where it is right now.

Wow, that sucks. I would kick my brother's ass. :)

Going through eBay today, I saw Crypts of Chaos currently going for $40.  This is one of the games I used to have as a kid, but don't have now as a collector of over 500 2600 games (label variations included).

No kidding, it's futile to try to outbid SHHRCJ. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=21179&rd=1

We were poor when I was a kid, so we only had a few of the common games, but we had a lot of fun when the neighbor boys would bring over their box of carts. The rarest they had was Tanks But No Tanks. I always thought this game was the coolest. It must be rare because i have yet to aquire a copy of this game. I started my current collection in mid 1995.

Of my current collection, I'm still kicking myself for selling a rare cart at the swapmeet in favor of the blue label Shark Attack.

I want my green label Lochjaw back! :x :roll: :!:

Hmmmm For me it would be Tomax the Barbarian I guess... I used to keep and display all my boxes when I was a kid so it would have been complete. Of course when I moved to GA I trashed all those mint boxes probably about 40 of em!! And later sold off Tomax....Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hmmmm For me it would be Tomax the Barbarian I guess... I used to keep and display all my boxes when I was a kid so it would have been complete. Of course when I moved to GA I trashed all those mint boxes probably about 40 of em!! And later sold off Tomax....Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

If you want to get another Tomarc the Barbarian, I have one for trade. ;)