IGNORED

Gamescom 2022

Intymike

13 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

Nice collection!  Although I noticed that something is conspicuously missing from the home-brew shelf .... ;) 😱

dZ.

Aside from the Elektronite titles I can only show an overview of the other developers. I almost picked Carol this year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Intymike said:

Aside from the Elektronite titles I can only show an overview of the other developers. I almost picked Carol this year.

No worries, I mentioned it in jest. :)

I guess I am not really representative of the scene anyway, having only made a single game in like ... ever -- and that game is almost old enough to drive!  😄

I like your collection very much, especially how you laid it out.  👍

(I wish I could go to the convention this year to play the new demos.)

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

55 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

No worries, I mentioned it in jest. :)

I guess I am not really representative of the scene anyway, having only made a single game in like ... ever -- and that game is almost old enough to drive!  😄

I like your collection very much, especially how you laid it out.  👍

(I wish I could go to the convention this year to play the new demos.)

-dZ.

The good news is that if you make more games you will be statistically more likely to be selected by Michael 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

I am intrigued by the white Intellivision book with blue lettering on the middle shelf.  What is that?

It’s a promotional book by Mattel Electronics Germany. In the early 80s game tests were published in pocket books over here. Mattel took a normal book in which every system was tested, including Atari and gave it a different cover. 

3 hours ago, fdr4prez said:

It's too bad that PRGE won't do an Intellivision anniversary for its yearly "museum" offering. 

It would be cool to see a display like the Atari complete collection they had there a few years back. Of course that would mean one of us would have to ship our entire 125 there for showing 😳