IGNORED

What was the last ST game you played?

Inky

Mine was STARQUAKE as this was the only ST game I played all the time - otherwise I used the Amiga. The ST has the best version of Starquake and I would love to be able to play it again, but alas I don't think I have an ST anymore - I've been playing it on a Spectrum emulator, but I might get a modded Xbox and use a ST emulator if there is one.

Mine was STARQUAKE as this was the only ST game I played all the time - otherwise I used the Amiga. The ST has the best version of Starquake and I would love to be able to play it again, but alas I don't think I have an ST anymore - I've been playing it on a Spectrum emulator, but I might get a modded Xbox and use a ST emulator if there is one.

Actually, the Atari 8-Bit and ST versions of StarQuake are _very_ similar, graphically as well as in terms of playability. I was a StarQuake fanatic, and was actually a little disappointed that the ST version wasn't really enhanced compared to the 8-bit version except for a few additional colours. (The 8-bit version was done in mode 8 - 320x192 resolution, pretty close to the ST version)

The last game I played on our ST was "Monty Python's Flying Circus". A crazy game with the main character "Gumby" going after spam, eggs sausage, beans and such stuff. Interference from the wrong game or recognition of trees. :D Another great game is Llamatron, if you have played it you will know what I mean. ;)

Thanks to Inky, I got back to playing some ST games tonight, been spending the last few weeks entirely on the 8bits with those nifty Atarimax flash carts :D

Well, the last and most interesting game I played was Space Harrier II. I never really played too much SH when it first came out, only a few times at the arcade and never on the SMS, etc. I've been playing SH lately through Mame and on my 32x but this was my first SH II experience and it was pretty entertaining. The 3D engine makes the game challenging for me but the graphics and sound keep me hooked for a good bit.

Played some Millenium 2.2 not so long ago along with STario (the Super Mario clone) but my most recent ST game playing session involved "Painter" by Sinister Developments. After buying the Jag version, I had to go back and try this baby again. Awesome game, no matter which platform you play it on.

Mendon

The last game that I remember playing on my ST was Dungeon Master 2. I loved the first one and managed to finish the game. Never did finish Dungeon Master 2 but I did enjoy the game. Anyone remember how it ended? Just send me a PM so as to not spoil it for the rest.