IGNORED

Soft pc Emulator for Atari Falcon

I uploaded Soft Pc Emulator for the Falcon I found them on the internet and used Ms Dos 3.21 to get the dos version of "Where in the USA is Carmen San Diego" working on my Falcon.

I was not able to make a working copy of dos 3.21

I was able to make a working copy of Carmen San Diego, I can upload that if someone wants it.

There are instructions on how to install on this forum or the other Atari forum I don't remember which one.

SOFTPCHD.ZIP SOFTPCIN.ZIP SOFTPC14.zip

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 8/29/2022 at 3:03 AM, noclafirata said:

I uploaded Soft Pc Emulator for the Falcon I found them on the internet and used Ms Dos 3.21 to get the dos version of "Where in the USA is Carmen San Diego" working on my Falcon.

I was not able to make a working copy of dos 3.21

I was able to make a working copy of Carmen San Diego, I can upload that if someone wants it.

There are instructions on how to install on this forum or the other Atari forum I don't remember which one.

SOFTPCHD.ZIP 8.57 kB · 44 downloads SOFTPCIN.ZIP 12.14 kB · 44 downloads SOFTPC14.zip 201.21 kB · 42 downloads

Is the Carmen San Diego bootable floppy? I cant fins any working DOS floppy, I mean if I use it to boot a PC, the floppy is booting DOS on PC fine, but not on Falcon and SoftPC.

If the Carmen floppy is bootable, would you be so kind and provide a copy?

Thank you.