IGNORED

Lynx High Score Club 2022 II: Round 3 - Paperboy and A Bugs Trip Redux

Rick Dangerous

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a really hard time with a house that has a high window and a garden gnome just in front of the mailbox. I hit the newspapers maybe like 1 in each 4 tries, and if you die, forget about it, it seems to glitch and I can't put it in the mailbox even if i throw 5 o 6 into it. I don't think I'll be able to improve my score too much.

20220917_221030.thumb.jpg.2754ead17acf74e49a64e6f714c723f1.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DamonPlus said:

I'm having a really hard time with a house that has a high window and a garden gnome just in front of the mailbox. I hit the newspapers maybe like 1 in each 4 tries, and if you die, forget about it, it seems to glitch and I can't put it in the mailbox even if i throw 5 o 6 into it. I don't think I'll be able to improve my score too much.

20220917_221030.thumb.jpg.2754ead17acf74e49a64e6f714c723f1.jpg

Is it on cart or rom? Rom might be not great.

Is it you can't deliver to that house at all or can't specifically get it in the mailbox?

I'll try to find the house you're referring to. 

16 hours ago, JagChris said:

Is it on cart or rom? Rom might be not great.

Is it you can't deliver to that house at all or can't specifically get it in the mailbox?

I'll try to find the house you're referring to. 

Original system. I can deliver it only (and not always) when going a bit fast. If I die (or kill myself) to try again, I can't hit the mailbox no matter what. Thus, I can't improve my score because I lose the house that day, then I regain it only to lose it again next day and so on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DamonPlus said:

Original system. I can deliver it only (and not always) when going a bit fast. If I die (or kill myself) to try again, I can't hit the mailbox no matter what. Thus, I can't improve my score because I lose the house that day, then I regain it only to lose it again next day and so on. 

I think I know which house you're talking about. It also has a mailbox right next to the window. I avoid trying for the mailbox because of the window if it's the house I'm thinking of.  But might be something wrong with your cart.

Give it a spin on Atarigamer.com once see if it behaves like that.

• Like 1