IGNORED

JagVR Headset for sale

OVERRiDE

This is NOT my listing, just saw this today as I'm considering selling my Jag and was curious if there were any others for sale locally.

This guy has a VR unit and is asking for $25k USD

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/vgm/d/colorado-springs-atari-jaguar-vr/7515547342.html

Im curious if anyone has ever had the opportunity to demo one of these and share their experience?

Attaching a screenshot as the ad will not be up forever... or maybe it will at that price haha

Screenshot_20220830-133104_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, OVERRiDE said:

Wow, a $25k false advertisement... I thought it was odd that it was purple instead of red, and made in Japan.  Glad I didnt bite 🤣

Nice collection @neo_rg!

Here ya on all accounts, but IIRC there's at least 1 blue Jag VR helmet floating around.

I have a Takara Dynovisor too.  It's the same as the Philips SCUBA and does have some JagVR/Virtuality DNA.   It's really just a static HMD with no active tracking.  An interesting shelf piece that I would gladly part with for only $12,500 - fully half of the asking price of our friend in Colorado Springs. ;)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Machine said:

I thought I was the only Jaguar owner in Colorado.

Seems unclear whether he is or even was a Jaguar owner. Regardless, maybe go call him out just for kicks. Say you have cash in hand, go make the pickup, back out claiming it's fake. Just to mess with him 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 2:44 PM, Machine said:

I thought I was the only Jaguar owner in Colorado. Guy is 10 minutes from me. I might just check the couch for change and see if I have enough to buy it!

Im the OTHER Jag owner in CO! Im up in Denver, but have seen your pics of Jag kiosks and you seem to have a massive collection. Id love to see someday! 

3 hours ago, UHATEIT said:

Im the OTHER Jag owner in CO! Im up in Denver, but have seen your pics of Jag kiosks and you seem to have a massive collection. Id love to see someday! 

I wish I had a Kiosk. Not me. I do have a complete cart collection and missing just Braindead for the CD.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Machine said:

I wish I had a Kiosk. Not me. I do have a complete cart collection and missing just Braindead for the CD.

Ir would be nice to meet another Jag owner around here. I thought you were the one with 2 kiosks in their mancave that was from Colorado I thought. 

That sucks about Braindead CD as there was one locally at Level 7 games a store up here that I referred another guy to get when that's all he needed to finish his collection. So they shipped it out to him. 

From your posts over the years I knew you at least had a big Jag collection!

Edited by UHATEIT