IGNORED

Problem installing WUDSUN IDE in Eclipse

TGB1718

I've just installed Windows 11 on a PC, this is a clean install, so installing all my programs etc.

I installed Eclipse and then tried to install WUDSUN-IDE using the "Install New Software" as described on the

WUDSUN-IDE web site, I go through the steps to install, pointing to the WUDSUN web site:- https://www.wudsn.com/update

But when it goes to complete the install, it fails with the following errors:-

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=C__Users_baile_eclipse_java-2022-09_eclipse, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.wudsn.ide.base.feature,1.7.2.202104011530
No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,com.wudsn.ide.feature,1.7.2.202104011530

I think this seems to imply the link to the web site may be wrong, but I don't see any other links.

I have downloaded the no-installed version by "jac" and that runs fine, but I would prefer to use the latest software.

Anyone had this problem and maybe managed to install it. (I did have this installed this way on Windows 10)