Jump to content
IGNORED

Keystone Kapers B&W (Keystone Kapers Hack)


alfredtdk

Recommended Posts

Keystone Kapers B&W (NTSC - PAL)

 

This is not a completely black and white version, because the game just glitches. For this reason, some sprites and other game elements such as the escalators and the guide map will continue with some sort of color.

There is a small bug in the guide map sprites.

Captura de tela_2022-10-09_17-16-07.png

Captura de tela_2022-10-09_17-13-46.png

Captura de tela_2022-10-09_17-15-26.png

Captura de tela_2022-10-09_17-13-12.png

Captura de tela_2022-10-09_17-15-01.png

Keystone Kapers BW (Keystone Kapers Hack) (2022) (Alfredtdk).bin Keystone Kapers BW (Keystone Kapers Hack) (2022) (Alfredtdk) (PAL).bin

Edited by alfredtdk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keystone Kapers Dark B&W (NTSC - PAL)

 

Despite being a darker version, it fixes the guide map issue. It is now possible to visualize the elevators, no duplicity in the map sprites, the hero police officer will also no longer be camouflaged in the elevator door.

 

 

Captura de tela_2022-10-12_01-23-49.png

Captura de tela_2022-10-12_01-26-51.png

Captura de tela_2022-10-12_01-33-33.png

Keystone Kapers Dark BW (Keystone Kapers Hack) (2022) (Alfredtdk).bin Keystone Kapers Dark BW (Keystone Kapers Hack) (2022) (Alfredtdk) (PAL).bin

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 10/12/2022 at 12:42 AM, alfredtdk said:

Keystone Kapers Dark B&W (NTSC - PAL)

 

Despite being a darker version, it fixes the guide map issue. It is now possible to visualize the elevators, no duplicity in the map sprites, the hero police officer will also no longer be camouflaged in the elevator door.

 

 

Captura de tela_2022-10-12_01-23-49.png

Captura de tela_2022-10-12_01-26-51.png

Captura de tela_2022-10-12_01-33-33.png

Keystone Kapers Dark BW (Keystone Kapers Hack) (2022) (Alfredtdk).bin 4 kB · 27 downloads Keystone Kapers Dark BW (Keystone Kapers Hack) (2022) (Alfredtdk) (PAL).bin 4 kB · 19 downloads

Hey alfredtdk, great hack! Can I get your permission to have this rom put on cartridge? It would be greatly appreciated!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2024 at 10:09 PM, alfredtdk said:

Yes, I'm glad you liked it.
Do you intend to make a personalized label for the cartridge?

Thank You very much! I would like to try. This was one of my favorites! I thought your version was awesome!

Edited by MrChickenz
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2024 at 11:04 PM, MrChickenz said:

I was thinking of making a personalized label. Do you have any ideas for a label?

As it will be for personal use, you can create an image and upload it to the labelmaker2600  website ( https://www.labelmaker2600.com/) or there is also the option of asking Albert to make a personalized cartridge.
This is an image I took from the internet and was later created on the labelmaker2600 website, to serve as an example of what you can create yourself with your imagination.

1102488818-main.jpg

1102488818-top.jpg

Edited by alfredtdk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, alfredtdk said:

As it will be for personal use, you can create an image and upload it to the 2600labelmaker website or there is also the option of asking Albert to make a personalized cartridge.
This is an image I took from the internet and was later created on the 2600labelmaker website, to serve as an example of what you can create yourself with your imagination.

1102488818-main.jpg

1102488818-top.jpg

That’s awesome! I like this! Oh so Atari 2600 label maker is a website? I thought it was a program. I’ll have to check that out 

Thanks for responding alfredtdk!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MrChickenz said:

That’s awesome! I like this! Oh so Atari 2600 label maker is a website? I thought it was a program. I’ll have to check that out 

Thanks for responding alfredtdk!

No. The website offers this free service to the general public. There are only 3 personalized label options, the Picture Label, the Text Label and the Silver Label. As you can see, it is very limited. For something more creative and personalized, there are several professionals who do it to order.

2047805361-main.jpg

2047805361-top.jpg

703462646-main.jpg

703462646-top.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2024 at 11:37 PM, MrChickenz said:

Have you made hacks of other games?

I've done a lot of 2600 hacks, don't ask me how many, check this section and you'll see and I continue to release a hack from time to time, but with less activity. I've been focusing on homebrews now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alfredtdk said:

I've done a lot of 2600 hacks, don't ask me how many, check this section and you'll see and I continue to release a hack from time to time, but with less activity. I've been focusing on homebrews now.

Yes I was just starting to find some! That’s awesome to have the knowledge and creativity! Thanks alfredtdk I’ll keep checking!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...