IGNORED

Tony Game (from FB Atari World Italia)

Matej

@Duddie you can sign me up for a tape and/or cartridge boxed edition , knowing your quality I'm looking forward to buying it.

And a big thank you and encouragement to the authors of this game and all involved , as stated it's amazing what has been made the past years for the Atari 8-bit .

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, there are a lot of new features in the game, Thank you for your suggestions on what to add to make the TONY game unique. I am happy that the game will be innovative by supporting the Internet through Jujinet. I am glad that the XXL coder can make all these ideas come true. The game will work on any Atari 64kb !!!  

• Like 9

Bit odd that so little of any gameplay has been shown, if it's coming soon..

Didn't know what to make of the  last video, some odd tape  / modem sounding noise and just music..

I'd deffo want to see some game play before paying cash, the two bit's of gameplay show so far look like animated gifs with odd movement that looks like there's no movement animation.

Sorry, not inferring anything, just want to see it playing properly..

1 hour ago, Mclaneinc said:

Bit odd that so little of any gameplay has been shown, if it's coming soon..

Didn't know what to make of the  last video, some odd tape  / modem sounding noise and just music..

I'd deffo want to see some game play before paying cash, the two bit's of gameplay show so far look like animated gifs with odd movement that looks like there's no movement animation.

Sorry, not inferring anything, just want to see it playing properly..

because it is a gif, it shows the progress of the game, the game will be a smooth scroll every 2pix there will be a demo version so you can see and judge, greetings warmly

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, IndusGT said:

So is the game happening still ?

If you read the Atarionline.pl front page thread it's all there. In essence they are looking for an Atari coder(s) to work on it. Versions for Amiga and ZX are being worked on. 

"The guarantee of the high quality of the game is the team that gathered to create it. In addition to professional graphic designer Rafał Dudek , who deals with the visual side of the project, from game graphics to marketing materials, the music was created by one of the best Atari musicians , Michał "Caruso" Brzezicki . Rafał's brother, one of Atari's best coders, also participated in the work - the aforementioned xxlunfortunately, due to total lack of time, he can't help at the moment, so we are urgently looking for a coder! Why "urgently"? That's because the ZX Spectrum and Amiga versions of the game are being developed in parallel. It would be a pity if a game that was originally designed for Atari was first released for two other platforms, and the Atari players were again deprived of fun. That's why Rafał's announcement once again: coder urgently wanted ! You can contact him through AOL or directly on FB."

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 1

I was told it was on hold looking for a new coder, as usual the lead up to the holidays and of course deadlines for business, yearly turnover projects, etc makes for a busy time... it also doesn't help that the coder who was helping bring this to fruition get the treatment as such.

I'd say complete the project anyway, don't let dorks destroy the drive and determination that one always has at their base.

I doubt that any coder who has seen as much positivity as the thread has shown will be put off by a couple of folk showing a little concern / interest at where the gameplay is.....I'm not saying this is another Centron 3D but so much art but only animated gifs?

I'd be more concerned if someone said nothing about it..

And dork, c'mon, I deserve a better insult than that...I feel like I've been insulted by a member of the Banana Splits.. La la la, lala la la..

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Haha 1