IGNORED

So... how about some photos?

This looks so so so fun. I wish I could be there. Maybe next year. I hope everyone there is having a great time in my place :P. And shout out to all the great developers having a game debut at PRGE 2022! I'll definitely be watching the store for some of those releases.

Edited by Astal4
  • Like 2

The last couple of days were such a treat. This was by far the largest gathering of AA devs that I’ve witnessed at a show. I’m thankful that I was able to attend and had the opportunity to meet each of you in person.

@Albert as always, the AA booth was amazing and I thank you for all that you do. @ZeroPage Homebrew James and Tanya it was wonderful meeting you in person and I look forward to your PRGE interviews. @-^CrossBow^- You are truly the console whisperer. Thank you for bringing your dragon fly and for all that you do.

Safe travels everyone!

• Like 9

On 10/16/2022 at 9:21 AM, sramirez2008 said:

The last couple of days were such a treat. This was by far the largest gathering of AA devs that I’ve witnessed at a show. I’m thankful that I was able to attend and had the opportunity to meet each of you in person.

@Albert as always, the AA booth was amazing and I thank you for all that you do. @ZeroPage Homebrew James and Tanya it was wonderful meeting you in person and I look forward to your PRGE interviews. @-^CrossBow^- You are truly the console whisperer. Thank you for bringing your dragon fly and for all that you do.

Safe travels everyone!

It was awesome to finally meet and talk with you in person as well Steve! Looking forward to posting the HUGE amount of interviews I filmed soon, what an amazing opportunity it was to meet with so many incredible developers from the community!

On 10/15/2022 at 7:01 PM, Nathan Strum said:

It'd be great for those at the show to post some photos (or videos) for those of us not at the show. :) 

You bet! Once I get all my photos dumped off of my various photo devices I'll post my pictures as well. 🙂

On 10/15/2022 at 10:44 PM, littaum said:

From Ground Kontrol (not pictured - several other AA members who also attended and I'll spare the pictures I took of the Trimet transit stations where I had to wait a lot longer than the schedule indicated. :) )

image.thumb.jpeg.6a7cb13a422d1c8ee367d81495b51c65.jpeg

Thank you for the picture Mike! For some reason I was having a terrible pinball night, especially on Addams Family for some reason. Such an excellent Pinball game that I gravitate towards every time I see it.

- James

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sohl said:

@Albert  I'm thrilled that the demo of my unfinished game 'Immunity' was on display there!  Where the heck did you get so many Commodore monitors???

I've been slowly acquiring them over the years.  I'm glad I did, as they are now going for considerably more than I paid in the past (around $250-$300 on eBay, plus shipping!)  And I have some thirteen that need cap kits and other repairs so I can put them back into service for next year's show!

..Al

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Albert said:

I've been slowly acquiring them over the years.  I'm glad I did, as they are now going for considerably more than I paid in the past (around $250-$300 on eBay, plus shipping!)  And I have some thirteen that need cap kits and other repairs so I can put them back into service for next year's show!

..Al

Woohoo! 

Photo Set 1: AtariAge Booth Setup!

Tanya and I came in early to Portland to help Al and April set up the AtariAge booth at PRGE! Here's Tanya showing off all the amazing new homebrew games from AtariAge.

DSC04902-altered.thumb.jpg.32bdf237198119781ca2502590bca652.jpg

So many boxes with so many goodies in them! This is just a small portion of them.

DSC04889-altered.thumb.jpg.4bff622d43b12f14d6b85430cb8224bb.jpg

How is Albert able to get so many 1702 monitors? He buys them in bulk by the palette load!

DSC04897-altered.thumb.jpg.d88568d5f0cb029e787e46b2eda72484.jpg

It's not what you think it is!! Or maybe it is? To match the enourmous number of monitors there were also a ton of well sealed consoles in AtariAge blue bubble wrap!

DSC04906-altered.thumb.jpg.b18178a9175a44a8e6318e84d05b17eb.jpg

Getting closer to getting all the consoles hooked up to the monitors!

DSC04909-altered.thumb.jpg.0c667315836d94e4ee2079fe682666de.jpg

Wow, what a massive setup AA had this year at PRGE! Lots of opportunities to try out new and classic releases!

PXL_20221013_232727188.thumb.jpg.52904292276d519c840315fc525ad141.jpg

Al is very excited to find out what's in the box!!

DSC04925-altered.thumb.jpg.214e999cabf359adf8a29d4e28ee6087.jpg

Filming the opening of the mystery box! (VIDEO TO COME SOON!)

DSC04950-altered.thumb.jpg.d92ddfbd09fc51a6cc6e600039a4fcc4.jpg 

AWESOME! It's a custom case with a modded 7800 and new BIOS inside specially made for @Albert by @-^CrossBow^- and @PacManPlus!

DSC04955-altered.thumb.jpg.11beb3298851cc828c487e2847b6ebb5.jpg

Close up photo of the incredible custom Atari 7800!

PXL_20221013_235331629.thumb.jpg.e7be7802aada4a1aa3809f2563150bf2.jpg

MORE PRGE PHOTOS SOON!

- James

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

PXL_20221013_235331629.jpg.947e9b321f8b0

Thanks to @-^CrossBow^- for sending Al the case!  I hate that blemish on the left above the power button, but I ran out of time (and filament) to do another one...  I think if I am to do more like that, I would just do the logo (no 'AtariAge' text), and maybe make that AA logo a little bigger.

Thanks for the pictures @ZeroPage Homebrew!

Edited by PacManPlus
  • Like 4

Here's my album. I was going for quantity over quality. I was going for memory triggers, rather than the pro-shot. If something does capture something of interest, such as an unreadable sign or something, I have the full-resolution image; Let me know, and I can supply the full resolution pic.

Google Photos Link: (Lower resolution; includes a few videos)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JNM8KSUFWhn8k3du7

Amazon Link: (Mostly repeats of Google; NO VIDEOS; higher resolution; additional tear down photos)

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/KUeh09bwQR-1YWHVh2R3vQ.GXZRnwsaFs_atYzoRfPGoB

Friday evening walk-through video: (Included in Google link above)

-- Includes classic console and arcade area.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9sh11dYU1d4cj8bH7

360 degree walk-through video: (It's also pretty rushed, but you can pause and pan around. Ignore any bald spot angles. LOL.)

Looks better at Full HD, but may stutter.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, darryl1970 said:

Here's my album. I was going for quantity over quality. I was going for memory triggers, rather than the pro-shot. If something does capture something of interest, such as an unreadable sign or something, I have the full-resolution image; Let me know, and I can supply the full resolution pic.

Lol! Mortal Kombat guy playing Mortal Kombat is great! Thanks for sharing your album. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

Lol! Mortal Kombat guy playing Mortal Kombat is great! Thanks for sharing your album. 

I played him in 2018. We were a lot more evenly matched back in 2018. I am a little rusty now, but I still beat him about 3 or 4 times. We played quite a few rounds, along with some other guy.

20221016_161457.thumb.jpg.cceead8f30a0a4d84f0f5e2fdd67f168.jpg

** Note: I updated the 360 link above.

• Like 4