IGNORED

IntellivisionRevolution new games and store update

Rev

4 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

don't forget that the ones that were sold at PRGE were manhandled by cmart, tarzilla and us other intellinerds at the booth

:cheerleader:

Ah, so the teabagged and the later non-teabagged variants. Finally a variant I don't mind missing!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Neogeoman said:

Not sure if this was mentioned or not but how is Missile Domination DX different from the original release?

The name has "DX" at the end in the new version.  Seriously, don't you people read?

-dZ.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Neogeoman said:

Not sure if this was mentioned or not but how is Missile Domination DX different from the original release?

I thought @Rev would have answered by now, which is why I posted a joke.  Seriously, the only different -- as far as I know -- is that the silly monotone robot voices created with Intellivoice allophones were removed.  They are kind of cool for the occasional short phrase (like in Robotron, "Coin detected in pocket"), but got annoying with the constant alerts in the original Missile Domination.

-dZ.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

I thought @Rev would have answered by now, which is why I posted a joke.  Seriously, the only different -- as far as I know -- is that the silly monotone robot voices created with Intellivoice allophones were removed.  They are kind of cool for the occasional short phrase (like in Robotron, "Coin detected in pocket"), but got annoying with the constant alerts in the original Missile Domination.

-dZ.

I thought "coin detected in pocket" was from Berzerk.  I did pick up "All your base are belong to us" but beyond that, I thought those IntelliVoice bits were lame.

Just now, Zendocon said:

I thought "coin detected in pocket" was from Berzerk.

It was, and that's what I said.  I know what happened.  You probably thought I said "Robotron."  I've been practicing some Jedi mind tricks, so I guess I'm getting good at those. :D

*waves hand*  This is not the robot arcade game you are looking for.

Just now, Zendocon said:

I did pick up "All your base are belong to us" but beyond that, I thought those IntelliVoice bits were lame.

I agree.

-dZ.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 3:01 PM, DZ-Jay said:

-dZ.

Ok thanks for filling me in, even though I have alot of intellivision homebrews missile domination isn't one of them. Good to know that the annoying voice samples were removed, sometimes they work while other times they don't 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Steve Jones said:

He had limited supplies leftover from PRGE, is getting more soon

Ok, thanks. I just figured he only listed on the site what he had left. I thought maybe he missed adding the 2nd game to my order.....hopefully not.

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, dorian69 said:

In January I placed the order 310879640 for Raiders of the Lost Ark and E.T. but on April I received E.T. only, and already wrote 3 times, with no answers... someone else with the same problem? Thanks!

pm me your name. As the note says it will be shipped soon.  If that is unsatisfactory Ill refund no problem. Thanks again!