IGNORED

Vintage Apple ll game console

Eedming

I *thought* I has seen one photo of that before, but I can't find it anywhere.  Can't even find a mention of it either.
You'll probably have to be brave and turn one on to see what comes up.
It would be interesting to see what ROMs are in that, and what the board in the slot is.  I'm guessing that's a language card so it has 64K of RAM, but... ????
If it's a language card, there will be a ribbon cable from the card to a chip on the power supply side of the board.

Whatever you do, don't take any quick offers to buy one.  That is about as rare of an Apple II item as it gets.

Try asking here, but I'd clean one up for photos a bit before posting.
https://www.applefritter.com/forum/84

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 10:40 AM, JamesD said:

I *thought* I has seen one photo of that before, but I can't find it anywhere.  Can't even find a mention of it either.
You'll probably have to be brave and turn one on to see what comes up.
It would be interesting to see what ROMs are in that, and what the board in the slot is.  I'm guessing that's a language card so it has 64K of RAM, but... ????
If it's a language card, there will be a ribbon cable from the card to a chip on the power supply side of the board.

Whatever you do, don't take any quick offers to buy one.  That is about as rare of an Apple II item as it gets.

Try asking here, but I'd clean one up for photos a bit before posting.
https://www.applefritter.com/forum/84

Black Slots but the Raised Power Light...   Also, ALL the ROM Sockets are Filled....      OP needs to try to Boot one of these..

MarkO

• 1 month later...

Yes, clean one up and tinker around with it; you never know what’s installed inside.

I would LOVE to buy one of those machines from you, but something tells me the price would be too rich for my tastes.

Anyway, good luck! I’m sure you’ll find an Apple collector with deep enough pockets to take one (if not all) from you.