IGNORED

Has anyone ever heard of or seen this game cartridge before?

vintagegamecrazy

Keystone?  The only such game on Atarimania is Keystone Kapers.

Then Memory Manor - that's a Fisher Price game.

Looking at the auction there's a menu with some graphics to select the game.  But I've never heard of such an arrangement, can't recall Activision ever having a multi-cart and especially not teamed with another publisher.

• Like 1

I've seen these types of cartridges before, though not terribly often.  They're bootlegs.  Want to say that they were found in Eastern Europe and the Middle East, but may have the regions wrong.

Approximate value: a straight trade for 2600 Pac-Man, or one vending machine cup of coffee.

Late edit: noticed that the seller is tifsasa-0, who is known to be in Egypt.  Buried down in the description is the phrase, "The item will be shipped from Egypt," so their purported location of Islamorada, Florida, United States likely isn't true.  Perhaps my recollection of it being a Middle Eastern bootleg was correct.

5 hours ago, NorbertP said:

M.U.L.E. bootleg carts seem to be bizarrely common; at least this thing looks like it may be an old knock-off so might be worth it as a curiosity, but the M.U.L.E. ones are plainly brand new so I can't imagine why anyone would buy one.

These things are the equivalent of Multi-boot menu disks but on a cart, just old pirated games with no real value to a collector, and at the price it's being sold at, it's a rip off.

Advice to folks who don't have a real disk drive, get an SD-Max type device and go and download the Homesoft menu disks, you'll have a huge set of games and as much use out of the SD-Max as you want, something you won't get with that 3 game cart. (cheaper too!)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mclaneinc said:

These things are the equivalent of Multi-boot menu disks but on a cart, just old pirated games with no real value to a collector, and at the price it's being sold at, it's a rip off.

I realise that, but it's seemingly a "genuine fake" (for want of a better phrase) so even if its intrinsic value is zero it's still more interesting than a modern bootleg. Even though I have the entire A8 TOSEC collection accessible through my Sdrive Max I still wish I'd kept the boxes of pirated floppies I had as a kid!

• Like 1