IGNORED

Physical media spines for current gen

Are driving me INSANE this generation. Are they doing this in purpose ?!?  There's even more variations than this for Xbox, it's horrible.

Yes I know this is a second world problem, but why are they messing so much with the spines now? I guess PS5 is fine but look too much like PS4. I hopped to Xbox this generation and a few months in I looked up in horror one day and saw the spines all together.  I'm not even that big of a weirdo about it.

IMG_20221121_202936454.jpg

I mean it's not that big of a deal, I just wish they'd pick a design and stick with it.  It's like to tengen NES carts back in the day tho I really loved those.  

I'm just shocked there is still physical media these days.  I'm halfway to digital tho.. you can't beat the deep deep sales.  I always buy digital games on deep discount, and if I want a game day one I try to go physical. I was bummed Redout 2 didn't get a physical.

Sorry for my tangent there

16 minutes ago, NeonSpaceBeagle said:

I mean it's not that big of a deal, I just wish they'd pick a design and stick with it.  It's like to tengen NES carts back in the day tho I really loved those.  

I'm just shocked there is still physical media these days.  I'm halfway to digital tho.. you can't beat the deep deep sales.  I always buy digital games on deep discount, and if I want a game day one I try to go physical. I was bummed Redout 2 didn't get a physical.

Sorry for my tangent there

I still buy physical media of things I really like. if its a movie or TV show or album or game I am just checking out for the first time, Im fine just watching it digitally.