IGNORED

Famiclone Galaxy (Last Updated 4/22/24)

fcgamer

Hello everyone! I set up a little online shop, known as Famiclone Galaxy. From here on out, I will be listing my stock solely on here. I stopped selling on forums about a year or two ago due to tax reasons, plus I just don't have time anymore to go back and forth on forums, maintaining pictures and lists across several different platforms. So this website shop helps to automate some of the process.

https://www.maliscash.com/

We've been adding new items weekly, and over the past two weeks we added some rare Famiclones, such as two boxed Ending Man machines, a brand new Magic More machine, and a pair of Bit Corp (Puzzy / Puzi) Creator 7600 Famiclones. 

In addition to these offerings, we have been populating the software side of things with a ton of rare unauthorized Famiclone and Sega games, with more Sega and Game Boy to follow. 

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, DNA128k said:

Very cool stuff!  Is the $200 shipping quote accurate? 😅

Holy crap! My site had defaulted to Taiwan Dollars when I set it up, but when I changed the currency to US dollars it just kept the same numeric value, instead of converting the currency. Oof!

That shipping definitely is NOT accurate, I just fixed it. Really glad this was pointed out. I added several more cartridges tonight though, and for larger orders I can arrange things to combine shipping even more. :)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Holy crap! My site had defaulted to Taiwan Dollars when I set it up, but when I changed the currency to US dollars it just kept the same numeric value, instead of converting the currency. Oof!

That shipping definitely is NOT accurate, I just fixed it. Really glad this was pointed out. I added several more cartridges tonight though, and for larger orders I can arrange things to combine shipping even more. :)

I had a feeling haha, I think we've done business on FamicomWorld way back!  I'll keep an eye on your shop 🙂

• 1 year later...

Bump! I just added a lot more items, and have a large batch of Famicom / Sega games that will go up sometime this week! Until then, the boxed Ending Man Famiclones and brand new Magic More Famiclone might strike someone's fancy, same with the Bit Corp Creator machines.

Sign up to the mailing list for a 10% off coupon, too! Thanks for checking us out.

• Like 1