IGNORED

Sega Master System stuff for sale

trnsfrguy

I will absolutely not do business with this guy. He waits 3 days+ to PM me and writes here on the board right before he PM's me that I haven't checked my In Box. It doesn't take a genius to check the time of the PM and the time of the post. And then he claims I never PM him back when I can look in my Sent Box and see that I PM'd him the SAME DAY!! I'd watch out if I were you folks. If he lies about simple PM's I wonder what else he lies about.

Well I don't know what the deal is with this guy.  He like fell off the face of the earth or something.  I'm still waiting to hear back from him.  I'd be leery of buying stuff from him...

I received my Jawbreaker instructions from him in a very timely manner. Based on where they were sent from, I'm assuming that he is a very busy person ;)

I have a tracking # on the package he sent me. I'm not sure why you're in a huff Shaggy, PM's have been known to be flaky on AA for a while now and all of us get busy to boot. He seems like a good guy to me.

BTW SS, how much did you pay for yours?

BTW SS, how much did you pay for yours?

I think it was in the $20-$25 range but it was just bare cart.

Come to think of it, I think that was $20-$25 Australian. So what does that work out to in US dollars? Like a buck seventy five or something! :lolblue:

Thanks for those kind words, guys....

I have been having trouble sending PM's lately.... And as SKU said, I have been busy!!!

I've never had a problem with any dealings here on AA, except for this guy...

Anyway, The cart is on the way Mega man.... Hope you enjoy it !!!