IGNORED

Computer internal simulation

JagChris

I found a video of an 8 bit program on YouTube a while ago that simulates the internal workings of a computer. I did a quick search of my  files for my Atari and it has that program. However I cannot remember the name of the program. And with so many programs I have got to start writing down or keeping note of the ones I want to remember

I'm sure there Is probably a couple like this If anyone has  any ideas what the name could have been that would be great help.

8 minutes ago, Ppyo said:

Or a pdf file?

That's what we do now. When instructions are a bunch of .jpg files, everything is converted to .pdf format when a particular page is updated or cleaned up. Thing is there are many, many old entries where we just had separate .jpg pictures and modifying all the documents takes time.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 6 months later...

I've been working through this and its a fantastic intro to assembly and the basic functions of a CPU. The graphic representation of what is happening is great.. You can slow it down or speed it up. I'm just a little ways into it but man what a neat program.

I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn a bit about assembly and basic CPU functions.

• Like 1