IGNORED

Got me a TT motherboard! YAY!

A very nice man at work has donated a TT motherboard complete with keyboard and HDD. The Mobo was rescued from the worlds worst tower case mod, so it is sans case (and psu). So as it stands I have no idea what ports do what, or if it works yet. I can guess some (like audio out, cart port midi etc), but could someone please list the ports from left to right as you look at the back of the system.

Also does anyone have a spare TT case? or a dead TT they wish to part with? so I can put my new baby in a suitable new home? (in my house of course) :)

Hi!!!

TT-ports:

I. Left side: cartridge, midi in, midi out, lan (RS434, also known as Apple Talk) and Reset button.

2. BAck side, from left: audio chinch (left/right), Power DC (up), modem 1, modem 2 (all: RS232C), monitor (VGA or HR), printer port, ACSCI, floppy, SCSI.

Best regards,

Sikor

Anybody want Atari Unix System V for the TT ? I have several SCSI HD's with it installed, these came from the Atari engineer who ported AT&T Unix to the TT030 for Atari, I also can make copies of the Atari Unix Developers manual as well.

HD & Dev manual: $100, I have I think 8-9 available and I have to make enough copies of the Dev manual with each drive.

Curt

• 1 month later...
Here's one of the TT/X and/or Transputer concept drawings, these were in a folder with several Atari PC drawings as well, so its unclear which system this case concept was intended for.

thanks Curt, can you post some other? It is interesting how Ataris could look like.