IGNORED

7800 Water Ski and Tank Command the same Rarity?

SpendTooMuchOnAtari

Does anyone else agree that Water Ski is a lot easier to find than Tank Command, the only two Froggo games for the 7800. They are also a lot better I might add than the one's they made for the 2600. Anyway, I am not just talking about eBay either here, although there are a lot more Water Ski's than Tank Command and Water Ski seems to be new a lot. But, the price does seem to show the rarity on ebay too because you can get a lot more for Tank Command.

When I lived in Pennsylvania, I found many more Water Ski's than Tank Command's and I remember actually only finding one and it went for close to $100.00. I wasn't a collector then, just a seller but I was very excited. Even back then, years ago, I can remember being very fascinated with the games and all of the different companies, it's a great thing! :D

Yes, Tank Command is definately a notch or two rarer than Water Ski.

Mitch

I agree, I wouldn't drop Water Ski down on the rarity guide, I would boost the Tank Command a notch though. maybe two :? I don't know if 7 or 8 sounds good for it, I am leaning towards 8 because it comes around a lot less than say, Chase The Chuck Wagon and expecially Rubik's Cube.