IGNORED

Interest in Atari 7800 game boxes ?

Stevaside

Hello, 

Planning to move & have been downsizing things. I have an almost complete 7800 NTSC game collection (all besides Tank Command), but never focused on keeping boxes when I started collecting in the late 90's. 

Anyway, I still have a few boxes up in my closet from some games I ordered 7-8 years ago & I'm most likely going to try selling them to save space. Before I started taking pictures and/or list them on Ebay or the marketplace here I figured I'd make a post to see if anyone who collects boxes as well might be needing some of these & would want to work something out with me

Here is what I have:

Alien Brigade

Barnyard Blaster

Ikari Warriors

Mean 18 Golf (Kinda pains me to get rid of this one, but lol)

Meltdown

Most are in pretty good shape considering their age, a couple might have a dent or 2 but nothing too major. Some still have a portion of the plastic seal attached; Mean 18 is one of them

Stevie

Edited by Stevaside
  • Like 2

On 2/13/2023 at 5:17 PM, Stevaside said:

Hello, 

Planning to move & have been downsizing things. I have an almost complete 7800 NTSC game collection (all besides Tank Command), but never focused on keeping boxes when I started collecting in the late 90's. 

Anyway, I still have a few boxes up in my closet from some games I ordered 7-8 years ago & I'm most likely going to try selling them to save space. Before I started taking pictures and/or list them on Ebay or the marketplace here I figured I'd make a post to see if anyone who collects boxes as well might be needing some of these & would want to work something out with me

Here is what I have:

Alien Brigade

Barnyard Blaster

Ikari Warriors

Mean 18 Golf (Kinda pains me to get rid of this one, but lol)

Meltdown

Most are in pretty good shape considering their age, a couple might have a dent or 2 but nothing too major. Some still have a portion of the plastic seal attached; Mean 18 is one of them

Stevie

I may be interested in Alien Brigade. I can pm you. 

• Like 1