IGNORED

SHIFT838 F18A Pre-order #3

Shift838

I still have quite a few users that signed up after the deadline and after components and PCBs were ordered.

Although I ordered 10 extra, those were used, but I still have a few users still wanting the F18A.  I can still get the FPGAs, so Preorder #3 will go through my webstore.

https://www.shift838.com/store/index.php?rt=product/product&product_id=5

• Like 1

Looking to order one for shipping to the UK, but the calculated shipping costs seem excessive.  Cheapest option I can see is $85 for a 1lb package (it first recommended UPS Express at $285 😲).

Are those automated calculations correct?

Thanks,

- AJG

Pre-order deadline is on March 7th, 2023..

5 hours ago, ajg said:

Looking to order one for shipping to the UK, but the calculated shipping costs seem excessive.  Cheapest option I can see is $85 for a 1lb package (it first recommended UPS Express at $285 😲).

Are those automated calculations correct?

Thanks,

- AJG

PM me your shipping address and let me calculate it to see how accurate it is.

the calculator is linked with both UPS and USPS and I have it also add for equivalent insurance as well.

• 6 months later...
On 3/1/2023 at 7:05 PM, Shift838 said:

Pre-order deadline is on March 7th, 2023..

PM me your shipping address and let me calculate it to see how accurate it is.

the calculator is linked with both UPS and USPS and I have it also add for equivalent insurance as well.

Do you have any plans to do another run of the VGA F18A ?

18 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

the mk1 f18a is out and available at arcadeshopper.com   no need to do any of the old expensive versions

It is still available?  The arcadeshopper Web-site said "out of stock."  The one I have (purchased in 2012) seems to be having some problems.  I would like to say I would do immoral acts to get another one, but I'll have to settle for handing over some money...

K-R.

20 minutes ago, Nessus said:

It is still available?  The arcadeshopper Web-site said "out of stock."  The one I have (purchased in 2012) seems to be having some problems.  I would like to say I would do immoral acts to get another one, but I'll have to settle for handing over some money...

K-R.

no it says:

F18A MK1 VDP replacement & VGA ribbon FPC cable

$98.00
PRE-ORDER
$150.00 Save 35%

Out of stock, available for pre-order

order away when they get here I'll ship it out.. usually comes in batches every few weeks

1 hour ago, Nessus said:

Thank you, Thank you!

I just saw the item next to it for $150 that said SOLD OUT, and did not pay any mind to the one you just mentioned.  Order will come as soon as I can get my card!  Will I need the $12 header?  I assume not, but want to make sure.

K-R.

the 12" is for custom installations or things that require a longer cable. in a 4/a the cable that comes with it is sufficient