IGNORED

three 1050 Floppy enhancements in one...

CharlieChaplin

Okay,

this is not a Mega Speedy with a dozen or so upgrades, but at least 3 different 1050 upgrades in one:

- TOMS Multi = Turbo 1050 enhancement

- Happy Warp = Happy 1050 enhancement

- Mini Speedy = Speedy 1050 enhancement

https://www-atarionline-pl.translate.goog/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=6779&page=1&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp&_x_tr_sch=http#Item_27

The creator is from Poland and while the enhancement itself is a good buy, I fear that shipping costs outside EU are not that cheap. But maybe its still interesting for those that could not get (or could not afford) a Mega Speedy enhancement. Last not least, Poland is a PAL country, this device works well here in my country, Germany, which is also a PAL country. I do not know if this device will work correct under NTSC equipment - so ask before buying (and don't blame me).  This 1050 enhancement (and others) can also be found on ebay from the same seller:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/125616678727?hash=item1d3f566747:g:eVMAAOSwvBdjdWri

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CharlieChaplin said:

I do not know if this device will work correct under NTSC equipment

The 1050 is independent of the country, it will work on any 8 bit, only the PSU needs to change

240V AC for PAL/EU, 120V AC for NTSC , but still the same input to the 1050.

55 minutes ago, _The Doctor__ said:

We all need at least one MegaSpeedy !!!!!!!!!!! You can use little guy above to back it and use it to it's full on copy at once potential. They play nice in groups of two or more

Could not agree more. Best fun I ever had was resurrecting the MegaSpeedy project and building a few units. I still have spare boards waiting on parts to build up another 3-4 boards.

1 hour ago, TGB1718 said:

The 1050 is independent of the country, it will work on any 8 bit, only the PSU needs to change

240V AC for PAL/EU, 120V AC for NTSC , but still the same input to the 1050.

Yes, but that does not count for the 1050 enhancements. The (mini) Speedy 1050 originally did NOT work with NTSC systems, think there were timing problems and the firmware required some changes. I do not know if the creator of this 3-in-1 device sells original Speedy upgrades (PAL only) or if he has Speedy's with the firmware change for NTSC...