IGNORED

Capcom remade the entirety of Mega Man X in Minecraft's new DLC

Although I would have preferred something about a new game, I have to admit this looks awesome. From what I can see from the trailer, apparently it's the entire game, and it looks like it has some alternative modes like a Boss Rush, although the trailer show it from a 2D angle, the actual gameplay is like a FPS. I like that it has some neat details, like the knock-off SNES in the start that needs to be shot to be turned on. This isn't even the first time X has been remade, most people know about Maverick Hunter on the PSP but not about the IOS remake which had some high quality redrawn sprites but only for half of all the frames, so it looked way worse. This also makes me wonder why Capcom never remade the other two SNES games.

• Like 2

Just a thought: It's a shame the Switch version of Minecraft can't be played in VR (as far as I'm aware), because it's actually kinda cool to stand in and walk around that world at human scale in VR. And I think this Mega Man X could would be rather awesome to see and play in there too.

I can't tell from the trailer, is this DLC locked to Switch or available for all systems where Minecraft can be played?

If it's available on the likes of PC VR or Quest (Is it on Quest? It was on Rift), I might give it a wee go.

Edited by Kirk_Johnston

2 hours ago, swlovinist said:

I bought this dlc content for $8.00 and did not like it.   Not terrible but not my cup of tea.  I do not know if you can play in VR but this can be played on any console, pc or mobile.    

Hmmm, I think that means it should be playable in VR too then. 

What was it you didn't like about it?