IGNORED

Super Pro Skiing?

It would be great to have a Super Pro Skiing where the decimal went beyond 0.2, to say 0.299? 

Has there been any thoughts on making this homebrew for Skiing? Besides moving from a tenths decimal to thousandths is the only real change I would like to see. Can anyone think of anything else that could make this game better in a homebrew?

Obviously also changing the first decimal to register everything possible not in just 0.2 increments would be nice as well... 

Thoughts?

10 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

It would be great to have a Super Pro Skiing where the decimal went beyond 0.2, to say 0.299? 

Has there been any thoughts on making this homebrew for Skiing? Besides moving from a tenths decimal to thousandths is the only real change I would like to see. Can anyone think of anything else that could make this game better in a homebrew?

Obviously also changing the first decimal to register everything possible not in just 0.2 increments would be nice as well... 

Thoughts?

It wouldnt be a Homebrew Rickster,.. it would be a Hack. (Maybe talk to Michael Hayes about changing SP skiing?)

Homebrews by definition are games made from scratch.. conceived, developed and programmed and sometimes put to cart by programmer/producer.

The term "Homebrew" gets used alot on AA for any game that has been changed, but truely there are 4 types of produced games. Original game, Homebrew game, Hacked game, and Ported game.

Didnt mean to get off-topic.. just saying.

Dont want to take anything away from the Homebrew programmers. Developing a game from scratch is much harder.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

It wouldnt be a Homebrew Rickster,.. it would be a Hack. (Maybe talk to Michael Hayes about changing SP skiing?)

Homebrews by definition are games made from scratch.. conceived, developed and programmed and sometimes put to cart by programmer/producer.

The term "Homebrew" gets used alot on AA for any game that has been changed, but truely there are 4 types of produced games. Original game, Homebrew game, Hacked game, and Ported game.

Didnt mean to get off-topic.. just saying.

Dont want to take anything away from the Homebrew programmers. Developing a game from scratch is much harder.

Gotcha, is there already an SP Skiing? 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

Gotcha, is there already an SP Skiing? 🤷‍♂️

Just Mountain Madness..

But i saw that Michael Hayes made an improvement to Pole Position for Papa Pete where the timer is disabled. Watch the video.

If Michael can do that, im sure changing the timer for Super Pro Skiing would take him no time at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Just Mountain Madness..

But i saw that Michael Hayes made an improvement to Pole Position for Papa Pete where the timer is disabled. Watch the video.

If Michael can do that, im sure changing the timer for Super Pro Skiing would take him no time at all.

Thanks, what is his AA screen-name? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mthompson said:

Before anyone makes a third skiing game, let's get a pickleball cartridge for Intellivision! 😎

Someone should make Cornhole for the Intellivision.  It is a casual game with many fans.  Release it in a Mattel-style box that is part the Sports Network with the official ACA logo for extra authenticity.  Below is a video for those unfamiliar with the game (note the logo at the start of the video).

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, IMBerzerk said:

Now that the Amico is dead and buried, it would great to see another version of AD&D as well. 

Return to Cloudy Mountain with new graphics and game play, but same maze and similar maps.

I believe one is in the works by a well-known home-brewer. ;)

I do not know in what stage it remains, or whether it will ever be completed, but I have seen initial technical tests of the mechanics.

The technology underneath has been applied to at least one upcoming game.

dZ.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

I believe one is in the works by a well-known home-brewer. ;)

I do not know in what stage it remains, or whether it will ever be completed, but I have seen initial technical tests of the mechanics.

The technology underneath has been applied to at least one upcoming game.

dZ.

I have my fingers crossed and my wallet ready to go!  That sounds fantastic. I hope it happens. 

• Like 1