IGNORED

Current AA store U.S. domestic order turnaround?

Gunstar

I am curious, before I start looking into if an order I placed might be considered late, and something I need to make contact with Atari Age Store about. 

I couldn't remember my password at the time and just checked out as a guest to save immediate hassle. It will be 3 weeks from date of order on Sunday the 12th, this weekend.

Edited by Gunstar

Did you see this message on the store front page?

Please be aware that due to the expected volume in orders, it will take some time to build and ship games. We expect these orders to begin shipping at the end of February, and they will be shipped in the order received. Once we begin shipping, all outstanding orders should go out fairly quickly. We already have all the printed materials for these games (boxes, manuals, labels, posters), so there will be no delays due to those items.

I am guessing they have just started shipping or starting to ship soon. I haven't received my order and I think I ordered a bit before you. I figure it will probably be at least another week or two.

Mitch

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mitch said:

Did you see this message on the store front page?

I am guessing they have just started shipping or starting to ship soon. I haven't received my order and I think I ordered a bit before you. I figure it will probably be at least another week or two.

Mitch

Thanks. No I did not see that announcement, but knew of similar past delays due to order volume or shortages. But that is why I asked here, as I knew any direct inquiry only holds things up more since they are replying instead of filling orders.

I actually expect it to take several more weeks for my order since They were apparently already in overwhelmed-mode at the time I ordered. I am just used to orders from other Atari suppliers being received in a week or two, but they aren't dealing with the volumes of AA store that covers so many systems and games.

Edited by Gunstar