IGNORED

Gunslugs 2 (by Orangepixel) - (in VCS Store)

justclaws

I have been a fan of all of Orange Pixel's releases on the VCS so far. They have covered a range of genres, and are a welcome addition to the VCS library. The first Gunslugs really scratched my run n gun itch for the system, and the sequel seems to carry on those ideas. This will be an "as soon as I get out of work" purchase.

I’m kinda disappointed with Gunslugs 2 on the VCS so far. The first Gunslugs worked perfectly with the Classic joystick, this one doesn’t even though it’s listed on the store as supporting it. I hope this gets patched up soon, it’s not really the biggest deal breaker but it just felt more natural playing Gunslugs with the Classic for me. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2023 at 11:09 AM, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I’m kinda disappointed with Gunslugs 2 on the VCS so far. The first Gunslugs worked perfectly with the Classic joystick, this one doesn’t even though it’s listed on the store as supporting it. I hope this gets patched up soon, it’s not really the biggest deal breaker but it just felt more natural playing Gunslugs with the Classic for me. 

Yes, it's a shame it doesn't work with the Classic. 

Here's my video about Gunslugs 2, which I thought was overall an improvement over the fun original: 

• Like 2