IGNORED

Let's design a new ATARI console

Creamhoven

11 hours ago, Zonie said:

Ok, what's with the Tacos?

When there was a lot of trouble with the development of the new Atari VCS, a member said he had a difficult decision to make: Buy the VCS or $300s worth of tacos. That spawned a lot of jokes about the VCS and tacos. The taco jokes in this thread is a continuation of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2023 at 3:21 AM, Lord Mushroom said:

When there was a lot of trouble with the development of the new Atari VCS, a member said he had a difficult decision to make: Buy the VCS or $300s worth of tacos. That spawned a lot of jokes about the VCS and tacos. The taco jokes in this thread is a continuation of that.

AHH...

• 2 weeks later...

Google Bard came up with a pretty funny description of a new console.  It sounds oddly familiar, though. 🤭

Atari Infinity

The Atari Infinity is a new home video game console that brings back the classic Atari experience with a modern twist. It features a sleek, modern design that pays homage to the original Atari 2600, but it also packs a powerful punch with the ability to play both new and old Atari games.

The Atari Infinity comes with a built-in library of over 100 classic Atari games, including Asteroids, Space Invaders, and Pac-Man. You can also download and play new games from the Atari store, or stream games from your favorite gaming services.

The Atari Infinity is also a great way to connect with friends and family. You can play multiplayer games online, or stream games to your TV so everyone can enjoy the fun.

The Atari Infinity is the perfect choice for gamers of all ages who want to experience the best of the old and new Atari games.

Features:

Plays both new and old Atari games
Built-in library of over 100 classic Atari games
Ability to download and play new games from the Atari store
Stream games from your favorite gaming services
Connect with friends and family online
Sleek, modern design that pays homage to the original Atari 2600
Supports up to 4 players
4K Ultra HD resolution
HDR support
Dolby Atmos sound
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, PlutoniumPasta said:

Alright, hear me out. I introduce the Atari 2600 Portable! Now you can take your 2600 anywhere you go! It can even carry your luggage! It can also get you pass the 50 lbs weight limit!Atari_Portable.thumb.jpg.bce1250aa81e97258e9e62cdec227751.jpg

I'd bet if Atari could get that produced it would sell (as luggage, not a console)

1 hour ago, PlutoniumPasta said:

I forgot about the Atari Hotels. Is that still happening? Or did Atari SA just kinda sweep the whole thing under the rug.

I'm sure it will happen after they build some bridges in the Sahara.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PlutoniumPasta said:

I forgot about the Atari Hotels. Is that still happening? Or did Atari SA just kinda sweep the whole thing under the rug.

If I have understood correctly, it is still on the table, but on a smaller scale (fewer hotels). But since nothing has happened yet, I think it is unlikely anything will come of it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wayler said:

And now you can take your gaming to the next level with a Virtual Meatality experience, only on the Atari Pancetta! 

IMG_20230604_210637.thumb.png.fe5c507e09a74094d2dfda8346bd1d5d.png

Nice to see that AtariAge is designing bosses for the next Resident Evil game. I am excited to see the Meata Verse too!

Edited by PlutoniumPasta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wayler said:

And now you can take your gaming to the next level with a Virtual Meatality experience, only on the Atari Pancetta! 

IMG_20230604_210637.thumb.png.fe5c507e09a74094d2dfda8346bd1d5d.png

Mamma mia! Wayler, you are a culinary and gaming genious!

1 hour ago, PlutoniumPasta said:

Nice to see that AtariAge is designing bosses for the next Resident Evil game. I am excited to see the Meata Verse too!

Sounds more promising than the actual meta.