IGNORED

Chip Shot Golf sub 70 score

wolfy62

I finally,after probably 1,000 or more attempts and lots of practice,achieved my goal of scoring less than 70 on an 18 hole round of Chip Shot Golf.

This was done on course #1, INTV Tourney after months of fun,determination and quite a bit of choking under pressure, along with lots of frustration.

I wanted to share it here because I am so proud and thrilled to finally be able to say I did it!👍😃

I was also curious who has also taken the time to undergo this 

Challenge and maybe even had a lower score or accomplished it on a different course.

I am not much of a real life golfer but wow,this sure is a great video game Recreation of the real thing.

Another great sports game and reason to love the Intellivision.

20230323_105607.jpg

• Like 13

Congrats Wolfy! That's awesome. Wow your back nine was a rollercoaster of emotions I bet. Lol. I honestly don't know what my best score is but it certainly doesn't start with a 6. That said this is absolutely one of my go to games when I play the Inty and is in my top ten. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, gavvv said:

awesome job!  Definitely hate the good scores when you bogey two of the last three, it could have been so much better :) Hate rounds like that.  64's my best on course 1, that's pretty darn close!

Glad you chimed in here,I figured someone had to have a better score than the one I got!

I just beat 70 on course 2 yesterday and I definitely felt it could have been a couple strokes better. 

20230325_222732.jpg

7 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

Glad you chimed in here,I figured someone had to have a better score than the one I got!

I just beat 70 on course 2 yesterday and I definitely felt it could have been a couple strokes better. 

My current TG scores are course #1-64 #2-67, #3-67, #4-74, #5-77 .  I've got a 75 on 5 on YT, that one's gonna take a real special effort to try and break par

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gavvv said:

My current TG scores are course #1-64 #2-67, #3-67, #4-74, #5-77 .  I've got a 75 on 5 on YT, that one's gonna take a real special effort to try and break par

These are incredible scores,Gavvv!👏👍

Not convinced I will ever be able to beat 70 on course 3,4 or 5.

They are definitely tougher than 1 and 2.

But hey,I already surprised myself, so I gotta try!😄

12 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

These are incredible scores,Gavvv!👏👍

Not convinced I will ever be able to beat 70 on course 3,4 or 5.

They are definitely tougher than 1 and 2.

But hey,I already surprised myself, so I gotta try!😄

The worst is when you're deep in a game and just have a random brain fart and forget which side of the tick hooks versus slices, even though you've done it thousands of times, and it costs you at least two shots :) .  That and the certain angle putts which are (from all i can tell) impossible to make based on possible club angles

2 hours ago, gavvv said:

The worst is when you're deep in a game and just have a random brain fart and forget which side of the tick hooks versus slices, even though you've done it thousands of times, and it costs you at least two shots :) .  That and the certain angle putts which are (from all i can tell) impossible to make based on possible club angles

Wow! Absolutely agreed on ALL of that,and also landing behind a tree which will cost you a couple strokes.