IGNORED

Supreme Couch CoOp Games

Hello dear gamers of good taste,

if you invite someone to your home, someone that is special, it is a very important occasion. You cannot effort to mess up and show yourself in a bad light. You need to make sure anything is as good as it can be. This is serious, you dont want to make a bad impression on your special guest. To the contrary, you want to show that you are a person of supreme taste.

Therefore it is vital to choose only the best couch coop titles to show that you are a person of superior taste. Who wants to asociate with people who are into nastyness and frankly cant tell beauty and uglyness, good and evil apart? No one!

Alot of modern games have alot of nastyness in them, but most of them have no couch coop anyway, because that would be inherently too wholesome. So that is no option most cases.

I kindly ask you to make recommendations for classic couch coop games that are adequate to show your superior taste to those you deeply care about.

Thank you very much!

47690.jpg

If we are talking about two player, I would say:

Bubble Bobble (arcade)

Toejam & Earl (Sega Mega Drive)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (SNES)

Metal Slug X (Arcade)

Secret of Mana (SNES), 1-player the first hour or so.

Nintendo World Cup (NES)

There should be a scrolling shoot´em up on this list too, but there are others who know more about which one of those to recommend than me.

• Like 1