IGNORED

Hybrid Arts

Allan

Here are some more ads from Hybrid Arts for the Atari 8-bit computers. These come from Keyboard magazine and are all the Hybrid Arts/Atari related material from this magazine for the entire year. A couple of the ads appeared more than once during the year. Maybe Atarimania.com can use these on there site.

@Atarimania

Hybrid_Arts_December_1985_Keyboard_Magazine.jpg

Hybrid_Arts_June_1985_Keyboard_Magazine.jpg

Hybrid_Arts_November_1985_Keyboard_Magazine.jpg

Hybrid_Arts_October_1985_Keyboard_Magazine.jpg

Hybrid_Arts_July_1985_Keyboard_Magazine.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rdefabri said:

I'll look for more - thanks for posting these!  It reminded me of where I kept this stuff (I think I have a Hybrid Arts brochure somewhere as well).

Please scan the brochure if you find it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stormtrooper of Death said:

The old Dutch Atari Magazine (on paper) also mentioned some Midi hardware/software for the Atari 8bit. in one of their magazines from 1986/87. 

Do you remember the name of the magazine?

I did not want to leave this one hanging - my apologies for late reply.  I tend to keep all my music related stuff together, so I thought the Hybrid Arts information would be with my old synth brochures and magazines.  I was unable to find it, so I'm thinking it's with my Antic / ANALOG magazines somewhere in my basement, which is not a great thing because they are buried under a pile of boxes.

I'll keep pecking away - I've surprised myself finding things I didn't know I had (some old Activision newsletters that I sold on Facebook, for example).  I didn't want to leave you waiting on my reply...I'll keep trying - so far nothing :(

• Like 1