IGNORED

Basic use question about sd card and open files on tnsf

Hi everyone.

When I use my sd card, if I hit reset it reloads the program from the sd but if I power cycle I go to memo pad / cannot get back to the fujinet menu without removing the sd card. What am I doing wrong? I should note if I do similar things with a file loaded over tnfs / wireless a power cycle brings me back to the fujinet menu. 

Also; after I use a file on my tnfs server, even with read only, it reports open in Windows even after I am done. Anything I can do there? I cannot back up or copy files on the window pc that are seen as open. 

Thanks

47 minutes ago, sl0re said:

Also; after I use a file on my tnfs server, even with read only, it reports open in Windows even after I am done. Anything I can do there? I cannot back up or copy files on the window pc that are seen as open. 

If you use the tnfs.exe, you have to close it before you can use the opened files/atrs on the pc.

48 minutes ago, sl0re said:

When I use my sd card, if I hit reset it reloads the program from the sd but if I power cycle I go to memo pad / cannot get back to the fujinet menu without removing the sd card. What am I doing wrong? I should note if I do similar things with a file loaded over tnfs / wireless a power cycle brings me back to the fujinet menu. 

I can only assume you have an atari 400 or 800 due to memo pad being loaded. Both of those systems boot faster than the Fujinet. Power cycling the atari also power cycles the Fujinet (unless you have the Fuji powered via USB) and thus Fujinet is not able to respond in time. A workaround is to hold START during power up to make the atari try loading cassette, then when the Fujinet wifi light turns on press system reset and config will load.