IGNORED

Atari Archive Volume 1: The Book!

I wanted to toot my own horn a bit - I wrote a book! It's called Atari Archive: Volume 1 and covers the first two years of the 2600's life on the market. In it I delve into the history behind its creation and the creation of the first 20 games released on the machine, contextualizing it all with insights into the market, the coin-op space, what competitors were doing and even how the FCC was involved. I even included an interview with Larry Wagner I conducted some years back on Combat, Video Chess, and his involvement in the VCS's development! 

The book goes up for sale on April 27 in hardcover - a paperback version will be sold through Amazon later this year. There's also a limited edition collector's version with a poster, some papercrafts and a slipcover if that's of any interest.

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/books/products/atari-archive-vol-1-hardcover

Note that other than the CE, this is *not* a limited run! I'm told the book will stay in circulation as long as there is demand for it.

Edited by ubersaurus
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I recently ordered a copy, very nice!  And I also just became one of your Patreon supporters.  Your YouTube content is amazing!  The information you provide and the way you preset it is excellent.  And thanks for the many references to interviews I've done on the Intellivisionaries podcast in your coverage of Intellivision games.

• Like 1