IGNORED

A Satellaview question

Just curious about something. I recently picked up a bunch of Super Famicom Mahjong games. One of them was Joshou Mahjong Tenpai. The cartridge looks different as it has some funky slot built into it for like a memory pack. I guess a few games were made with support for added content thru some Satellaview service were games, magazines, etc could be downloaded thru a broadcast. I think this game had something like pro league type standings or maybe replaying a professional match to watch. (Edit... Looking around there must be a place to download these old "broadcasts" as I guess bsnes can run Satellaview stuff) Also, were these memory packs N64 memory packs or were they something else? No easy way to transfer the old data on a blank card I take it. Would just be interesting to see it in action. I ground notches in the backs of some of my games to make them fit by the way. Now they work on any Super Nintendo.

20230422_092603.jpg

Edited by Domeshtan