IGNORED

Fujinet 1.6 Hardware BOM

Hello, I ordered some FujiNet FN32ROV-1.6 / UID US000651 PCB's and a stencil from JLCPCB awhile back and I'm finally getting around to attempt building one.  This is my first Fujinet build (and first SMD stencil build 😮) so I thought I'd post up my BOM before ordering to see if anyone spots any obvious errors.  I did my best to match up the parts and got some help on the github as well. 

If you can review and give feedback, would be much appreciated:

https://octopart.com/bom-tool/wwdTgpTK

p.s. github says "SMD pads for passives are 0402 but you can use 0603 sized passives on them" so the BOM sources 0603.

image.thumb.png.b46c22698f6b48d8ca092f902a516266.pngimage.thumb.png.bb53d0419533206d374dea051cbeeb69.png

• Like 2

I think v 1.7 put a diode and super cap on the 5 volt so you can cycle power without losing time for your FujiNet to reboot.

might want to provide the schematic and how to apply it to the 1.6 your making. @mozzwald, can you clarify or direct us to that as well?

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LouisB said:

Well no replies, so either the BOM is ok, or no-one had time to look at it 😅

Everything looks fine to me

29 minutes ago, _The Doctor__ said:

I think v 1.7 put a diode and super cap on the 5 volt so you can cycle power without losing time for your FujiNet to reboot.

v1.7 replaced the MicroUSB with USB-C and added a bulk capacitor to SIO 5V, no super caps here. The extra capacitor was added for the rare occasion when the Atari would have graphical glitching when FujiNet was bus powered only, probably due to Atari not supplying enough power through the SIO port. I think I've heard of 3 people having the issue. Powering the Fuji from USB or adding a capacitor eliminated the issue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1