IGNORED

Scrolling using TurboForth

Hi again

While rewriting some part of the code for my scroll test in assembler, I ran into a couple of issues.

For one thing I need to write values between RAM and VRAM. The TF assembler manual has an example in section 8.2. This example clashes with information gleaned from the Editor/Assembler manual. The EA manual states, that when you use the VDPWA/VDPWD addresses (VPDA/VDPD in TF), you need to set the two most significant bits to 01. In other words, if you wish to start writing at address 0 in VRAM, you must write the address as $4000 + 0 = $4000 as in R0 $4000 LI, and not just write 0 as in R0 CLR, Doing the latter has the side effect of you being unable to write to address 0, because there is an autoincrement effect on this address that kicks in immediately.

The other thing may be a feature or a bug. I am not sure. Anyway here it is...

ASM: TEST ( -- )

R1 XMAX LI,

SP DECT,  R1 *SP MOV,

;ASM

If I boot the system and run this, it provides the correct answer to the width of the screen. So if I start in 2 GMODE, it responds with 80 in the stack. However, if I then change to 1 GMODE or 0 GMODE and run the TEST again, it still responds 80 and not 32 or 40. If I reboot and immediately changes GMODE, it responds with the correct answer in the new mode, but again, it does not change, if I change GMODE later. This is not an issue in regular TF code.

Here is the code I used to test the example from the manual. I have modified it to adapt to different screen modes as best I could, limited by the behaviour of XMAX, and modified the start value to $4000 as explained above. I also decided to move the stack value to a register, which should make the code a little bit faster by using register address mode instead of indirect mode for the many repetitions of that particular code line.

PS. Remember that MPY returns its result as a 32 bit value in the current and next register, and it is right justified. So the result of multiplying the screen width with the line numbers (SMAX) ends up in R1 and R2 with the useful part in R2. So R2 is the counter register.

0.$8C02 CONSTANT VDPA  $8C00 CONSTANT VDPW                                  
 1.VARIABLE SMAX   24 SMAX !                                                 
 3.ASM: WIPE  ( ASCII -- )                                                     
 4.  R1 XMAX LI,  SMAX @@ R1 MPY,                                              
 5.  R0 $4000 LI,                                                              
 6.  *SP R7 MOV,  R7 SWPB,  SP INCT,                                          
 7.  BEGIN,                                                                    
 8.    R0 SWPB,  R0 VDPA @@ MOVB,                                              
 9.    R0 SWPB,  R0 VDPA @@ MOVB,                                              
10.    R7 VDPW @@ MOVB,                                                        
11.    R0 INC,                                                                 
12.    R2 DEC,                                                                 
13.  EQ UNTIL,                                                                 
14.;ASM                                                                        

regards

Jesper                                                  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jschultzpedersen said:

For one thing I need to write values between RAM and VRAM. The TF assembler manual has an example in section 8.2. This example clashes with information gleaned from the Editor/Assembler manual. The EA manual states, that when you use the VDPWA/VDPWD addresses (VPDA/VDPD in TF), you need to set the two most significant bits to 01. In other words, if you wish to start writing at address 0 in VRAM, you must write the address as $4000 + 0 = $4000 as in R0 $4000 LI, and not just write 0 as in R0 CLR, Doing the latter has the side effect of you being unable to write to address 0, because there is an autoincrement effect on this address that kicks in immediately.

Yeah—@Willsy needs to change that example. It should be something like this, which takes advantage of the auto-incrementing feature of writes to the VDP Write Data register:

$8C02 CONSTANT VDPA  \ address of VDP address register
$8C00 CONSTANT VDPW  \ address of VDP write register

ASM: WIPE ( ascii -- )  \ create assembly language word “WIPE”
   R0 $0040 LI,      \ swapped screen address 0 with write-data flag
   R0 VDPA @@ MOVB,  \ write low byte to address register
   R0 SWPB,          \ get address high byte, with write-data flag
   R0 VDPA @@ MOVB,  \ write hi byte to address register
   R2 960 LI,        \ counter
   *SP SWPB,         \ get ASCII value on stack in high byte
   BEGIN,            \ begin a loop (VDP address auto-increments)
      *SP VDPW @@ MOVB,    \ write to VDP write-data register
      R2 DEC,              \ decrement counter
   EQ UNTIL,         \ repeat loop if R2 is not 0
   SP DECT,          \ remove ASCII value from the stack
;ASM           \ end definition of assembly language word

...lee

• Like 1

Lee got here first but here is another little tidibit of info. 

It is simpler to test these things from the console if you take arguments from the data stack.

This is easy with the *SP+   indirect auto-increment on the SP register. 

Here is an example word that I wrote up but it is not tested.

$8C02 CONSTANT VDPA  $8C00 CONSTANT VDPW
VARIABLE SMAX   24 SMAX !

ASM: VFILL ( ascii Vaddr bytes -- )
\ get the arguments from the data stack
   *SP+ R2 MOV,           \ pop loop counter
   *SP+ RO MOV,           \ pop VDP address
   *SP+ R7 MOV,           \ pop ascii char
        R7 SWPB,          \ fix byte order
    R0 $4000 ORI,         \ set write bit on Vaddr

\ set the VDP address once, 1st write goes to that address and VDP auto-increments
    R0 SWPB,
    R0 VDPA @@ MOVB,
    R0 SWPB,
    R0 VDPA @@ MOVB,

\ loop only needs to count bytes, VDP chip does the rest
    BEGIN,
      R7 VDPW @@ MOVB,
      R2 DEC,
    EQ UNTIL,
;ASM

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jschultzpedersen said:

The other thing may be a feature or a bug. I am not sure. Anyway here it is...

ASM: TEST ( -- )
   R1 XMAX LI,
   SP DECT,  R1 *SP MOV,
;ASM

If I boot the system and run this, it provides the correct answer to the width of the screen. So if I start in 2 GMODE, it responds with 80 in the stack. However, if I then change to 1 GMODE or 0 GMODE and run the TEST again, it still responds 80 and not 32 or 40. If I reboot and immediately changes GMODE, it responds with the correct answer in the new mode, but again, it does not change, if I change GMODE later. This is not an issue in regular TF code.

There is no bug. The problem with TEST is that XMAX is a constant that executes only at the time TEST is compiled. Every time you invoke TEST , the value in R1 will be the same, regardless of changes to the ‘constant’ that occur after TEST was compiled. The solution is to either pass XMAX to TEST on the stack or get it from its actual location, $A02C. Though using $A02C is likely safe enough for the foreseeable future, future revisions of TurbForth could change it.

...lee

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lee Stewart said:

The solution is to either pass XMAX to TEST on the stack or get it from its actual location, $A02C. Though using $A02C is likely safe enough for the foreseeable future, future revisions of TurbForth could change it.

One way to insure you get the correct storage location for the screen’s column width ( XMAX ) is to make use of some readily available carnal knowledge of TurboForth. The following code snippet is the listing I have of the definition of XMAX from a slightly older revision of TurboForth:

Machine
Address Code    Assembly Source
------- ------- -------------------------------------------------------
                ; XMAX ( -- xmax ) (constant)
                ; places horizontal screen size (32/40/80) on stack
771C    770A    xmaxh   data ioerrh,4
771E    0004     
7720    584D            text 'XMAX'
7722    4158     
7724    7726    gxmax   data $+2    ; <----Code Field (CFA points here)
7726    C1A0            mov @xmax,r6
7728    A02C                        ; xmax address = CFA + 4
772A    10D4            jmp dovar

As you can see, the value A02C is located 4 bytes after the Code Field in the definition of XMAX . Since the ALC for this word is likely never to change (though its actual ROM location may), it should be safe enough to ‘tick’ the word to get its CFA and add 4 to get the ROM address of the address of the screen’s column width (A02C, in this case). You can also add 2 to this result to get the storage location of the screen’s row height (always 24), which immediately follows it—currently, A02E:

' XMAX 4 + @    \ current value: $A02C
DUP 2+          \ current value: $A02E

Your code can now be

$8C02 CONSTANT VDPA  $8C00 CONSTANT VDPW
ASM: WIPE  ( ASCII -- )
   ' XMAX 4 + @      \ get address of xmax (probably $A02C)
   DUP @@ R1 MOV,    \ copy xmax to R1
   2+ @@ R1 MPY,     \ multiply xmax by ymax (probably at $A02E)
   R0 $0040 LI,      \ saves one SWPB,
   R0 VDPA @@ MOVB,
   R0 SWPB,
   R0 VDPA @@ MOVB,
   *SP+ R7 MOV,      \ pop ASCII value off stack
   R7 SWPB,
   BEGIN,
      R7 VDPW @@ MOVB,  \ copy ASCII value to next VRAM address
      R2 DEC,
   EQ UNTIL,
;ASM

...lee

• Like 2

Hi again

Just a supplementary question... What is the advantage of entering MC code via ASM or CODE (apart from the hassle of getting the actual hex codes for the instructions). Do they not provide the same end result? Like in...

HEX

CODE:  PLUS  A534 ;CODE

DECIMAL

or 

ASM:  PLUS ( arg1 arg2 -- result )

R4 *+ R4 ** A,

;ASM

regards

Jesper

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, jschultzpedersen said:

Hi again

Just a supplementary question... What is the advantage of entering MC code via ASM or CODE (apart from the hassle of getting the actual hex codes for the instructions). Do they not provide the same end result? Like in...

HEX

CODE:  PLUS  A534 ;CODE

DECIMAL

or 

ASM:  PLUS ( arg1 arg2 -- result )

R4 *+ R4 ** A,

;ASM

regards

Jesper

If you have memorized the entire instruction set in numerical form this is no advantage at all. :) 

Charles Moore who invented Forth, was very fond of writing programs in machine code for his CPUs. They only had 21 instructions so was simple to do. 

In fact on these small systems after using the assembler to make and debug a word, most of the time we translate it to machine code in the source code so the Assembler is not needed when we compile the code.

Mark has made a very nice ASM2CODE (or some such name) word that takes data from memory at saves it as a machine code word. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jschultzpedersen said:
ASM:  PLUS   ( arg1 arg2 -- result )
   R4 *+ R4 ** A,
;ASM

A little clearer and, certainly, easier to read, would be

ASM:  PLUS   ( arg1 arg2 -- result )
   *SP+ *SP A,
;ASM

For convenience, TurboForth has the Forth pointer-register (IP,SP,RP,W,NXT) operands as single words instead of requiring the two words necessary for the other registers. For example,

Reg + Mode Word   Reg + Mode Word
Addressing Mode            Enhanced    (Wycove Forth)    (TI Forth)
-----------------------    --------    ---------------   ---------------
Indirect                   *SP         SP **             SP *?
Indirect auto-increment    *SP+        SP *+             SP *?+
Indexed                    @(SP)       SP ()             SP @(?)

...lee

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheBF said:

Mark has made a very nice ASM2CODE (or some such name) word that takes data from memory at saves it as a machine code word. 

Yeah—the word is ASM>CODE and can be loaded from the UTILS disk. The syntax is

ASM>CODE <name> <file>

<name> must be a word defined with ASM: ... ;ASM .  A most convenient method is to use the Windows clipboard (CLIP) for <file> in Classic99:

ASM>CODE PLUS CLIP

You can then paste it into a block or wherever.

...lee

• Like 2

Hi

Aha. I was thinking of using ASM to generate the MC code, since either method seems to generate the same MC code, and then get the hex codes for CODE via the DUMP utility. But this is easier. Thanks. And don't worry - I have no intentions of learning all the codes for the 10 different formats used by MC code. 😃 I just wanted to understand the 'inner workings' of how instructions are implemented.

If there is no advantage to using CODE, I'll probably stick with ASM. Using CODE may save some bytes in the source code if not in the compiled code, but three months from now I would probably have forgotten what the hex code was supposed to do and how, unless I commented it lavishly. And once I have used BSAVE / BLOAD to store the actual MC code, the question of whether CODE or ASM compiles faster, means nothing.

regards 

Jesper

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jschultzpedersen said:

Hi

Aha. I was thinking of using ASM to generate the MC code, since either method seems to generate the same MC code, and then get the hex codes for CODE via the DUMP utility. But this is easier. Thanks. And don't worry - I have no intentions of learning all the codes for the 10 different formats used by MC code. 😃 I just wanted to understand the 'inner workings' of how instructions are implemented.

If there is no advantage to using CODE, I'll probably stick with ASM. Using CODE may save some bytes in the source code if not in the compiled code, but three months from now I would probably have forgotten what the hex code was supposed to do and how, unless I commented it lavishly. And once I have used BSAVE / BLOAD to store the actual MC code, the question of whether CODE or ASM compiles faster, means nothing.

regards 

Jesper

As Brian ( @TheBF ) indicated, the singular reason for using CODE: ... ;CODE is to avoid the 2784-byte overhead of loading the Forth TMS9900 Assembler. You definitely need the Assembler code for source code clarity, but the machine code for production—particularly, for sizeable projects.

...lee

• Like 2

On 6/9/2023 at 8:02 PM, jschultzpedersen said:

Yeah, that's pretty much it. And, as Brian said, the reason for CODE is to allow the fast loading of code words, without needing to load the assembler. If you're storing your application in a blocks file then CODE is your friend. You would build the application using the assembler, then, when finished, convert those ASM words to CODE words and incorporate into your source code. It's very useful when using Classic99 with the CLIP device. You can copy them into a text file on your host PC.

Latterly, I've been building apps using text files rather than blocks. Blocks are fine until you want to insert a line halfway through your application! (Though there are some utilities to help move blocks around your disk. Type FILES when booted from the TF boot disk). I write the code as a text file on the PC, save it (as a .txt file) in the Classic99 DSK1 directory, then use the TF Text File Interpreter (block 44 of the utils disk - at least on my copy!) to load those text files directly into TF. 

Here's a video of me using it while working on a silly game I'm developing when the mood takes me. It's deliberately designed to look like a Sinclair ZX81 (which had no colour, no sound, and no graphics to speak of). Hence I add the grey background which is the only colour the ZX81 has! Luckily the audio was disabled when recording, so yoou can't hear me cursing with each dumb ass mistake!

By the way, you can turn line display off in the text interpreter: FALSE TO SHOW should do it. It loads much faster. You can even turn it off in the text file itself. And then turn it on (TRUE TO SHOW) in the text file just before a word that you've modified. Then you can see it load, and turn the line display off again:

: someWord ( -- )
  blah blah blah ;

true to show \ we want to see the next word being loaded
: anotherWord ( -- )
  even more blah ;
false to show \ okay, as you were

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Minor point of order Mark. 

s" myfile.txt"  included  

would make it standard Forth if that is of any interest to you. 

Then you can define:

: INCLUDE    BL PARSE  INCLUDED ; 

\ OR

: INCLUDE    BL WORD COUNT INCLUDED ; 

(it was nice to see colour spelled in a civilized manner.) :) 

• Like 3

Can you post the source for that one Mark?

I have struggled to make a small text file editor and they are always way bigger than a block editor.

So with a block to file convertor that lets people edit and test blocks of code  interactively but save library code as files.

I think for this little machine it's a good compromise. 

The challenge I guess is being keeping the text files formatted so they easily can come back into blocks for editing but that's not too much trouble.

Edited by TheBF
typo

Sure. First, the code;

--BLOCK-00020---------
CR  16 CLOAD file-type   TRUE VALUE cswtch
.( BLK>FILE - dumps a range of blocks to a text file.)
.( e.g. 1 21 BLK>FILE DSK2.BLKDUMP) : SZ ZEROS ! ;
: HDR cswtch NOT DUP TO cswtch IF ." On" ELSE ." Off" THEN CR ;
: BAR S" --BLOCK---------------" 2DUP >R >R DROP 8 + SWAP -1 SZ
  N>S 0 SZ ROT SWAP CMOVE S"  " file-out #PUT DROP R> R>
  file-out #PUT ; .( HDR toggles headers on and off.)
: BLK>FILE ( start end -- ) DEPTH 2 < NOT IF
  file-type DROP out-spec CMOVE
  [ CHAR O LITERAL ] out-spec + 1- C!
  set-out-file file-out #OPEN ABORT" Can't open output file"
  1+ SWAP DO I cswtch IF BAR THEN DROP  I BLOCK 16 0 DO
  DUP HERE 64 VMBR  HERE 64 -TRAILING DUP
  IF file-out #PUT ELSE 2DROP S"  " file-out #PUT THEN
  DROP 64 +  LOOP DROP  LOOP  file-out #CLOSE
  ELSE TRUE ABORT" Syntax error" THEN ;

That's directly from the disk block (block 20 on the TF boot disk). Here's a tidier version (note: this is old code, and is likely really terrible):

CR  16 CLOAD file-type
TRUE VALUE cswtch

.( BLK>FILE - dumps a range of blocks to a text file.)
.( e.g. 1 21 BLK>FILE DSK2.BLKDUMP) 
.( HDR toggles headers on and off.)

: SZ ZEROS ! ;
: HDR cswtch NOT DUP TO cswtch IF ." On" ELSE ." Off" THEN CR ;

: BAR S" --BLOCK---------------" 
  2DUP >R >R DROP 8 + SWAP -1 SZ
  N>S 0 SZ ROT SWAP CMOVE S"  " file-out #PUT DROP R> R>
  file-out #PUT ; 

: BLK>FILE ( start end -- ) 
  DEPTH 2 < NOT IF
    file-type DROP out-spec CMOVE
    [ CHAR O LITERAL ] out-spec + 1- C!
    set-out-file file-out #OPEN ABORT" Can't open output file"
    1+ SWAP DO 
      I cswtch IF BAR THEN DROP  I BLOCK 
      16 0 DO
        DUP HERE 64 VMBR  HERE 64 -TRAILING DUP
        IF file-out #PUT ELSE 2DROP S"  " file-out #PUT THEN
        DROP 64 +
      LOOP DROP
    LOOP  
  file-out #CLOSE
  ELSE 
    TRUE ABORT" Syntax error"
  THEN ;

It relies on common file routines on block 16:

--BLOCK-00016---------
\ Common routines for file utilities
: file-type S"  DV080SI" ;  FBUF: thefile  FBUF: file-out
: >ftype  file-type SWAP 1+ SWAP DROP SWAP CMOVE ;
: rec-len  BL WORD NUMBER 0> ABORT" Invalid record length"
  file-type DROP 3 + DUP 3 + SWAP DO BL I C! LOOP
  N>S file-type DROP 3 + SWAP CMOVE ;
: D/V S" DV" >ftype rec-len ;  : D/F S" DF" >ftype rec-len ;
: I/F S" LF" >ftype rec-len ;  : I/V S" LV" >ftype rec-len ;
: open-file  HERE COUNT thefile FILE thefile #OPEN
  ABORT" Can't open input file" ;  : out-spec S"  DV080SO" ;
: get-filename BL WORD  DUP -ROT HERE 1+ SWAP CMOVE  DUP HERE
  1+ + file-type ROT SWAP CMOVE  8 + HERE C! ;
: set-out-file BL WORD  DUP -ROT HERE 1+ SWAP CMOVE  DUP HERE
  1+ + out-spec ROT SWAP CMOVE  8 + HERE C!
  HERE COUNT file-out FILE ;
: FT? ." Configured for" file-type 2- TYPE CR ;

The common file routines above allow the file utilities to work on different types of files - DV80, DF80 etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again

I am trying to push the speed of my scroll routine to make it less than 1 VBL in duration. I am not quite there. But it made me think...

I tried to make my own version of VMBW using the TurboForth workspace. My routine works like this:

$8C00 CONSTANT VDPW  $8C02 CONSTANT VDPA

ASM: RAM->VRAM ( VRAM RAM LEN -- ) 
  *SP+ R2 MOV,
  *SP+ R1 MOV,
  *SP+ R0 MOV,  R0 $4000 AI,
  R0 SWPB,  R0 VDPA @@ MOVB,
  BEGIN,
    R1 ** R7 MOV,
    R7 VDPW @@ MOVB,  R7 SWPB,  R7 VDPW @@ MOVB,
    R1 INCT,  R2 DEC,
  EQ UNTIL,
;ASM

I assume the code behind VMBW is similar, if not exactly the same. And yet, my code runs about 30% slower. Is this because the TurboForth code is in 16 bit ROM space while my code is in 8 bit RAM, or is my code just inefficient? If the cause is the 16 vs. 8 bit code location, I will not spend more time trying to 'outrun' the TurboForth code 😀

regards

Jesper

1 hour ago, jschultzpedersen said:

Hi again

I am trying to push the speed of my scroll routine to make it less than 1 VBL in duration. I am not quite there. But it made me think...

I tried to make my own version of VMBW using the TurboForth workspace. My routine works like this:

*SP+ R2 MOV,
  *SP+ R1 MOV,
  BEGIN,
    R1 ** R7 MOV,
    R7 VDPW @@ MOVB,  R7 SWPB,  R7 VDPW @@ MOVB,
    R1 INCT,  R2 DEC,
  EQ UNTIL,
;ASM

I assume the code behind VMBW is similar, if not exactly the same. And yet, my code runs about 30% slower. Is this because the TurboForth code is in 16 bit ROM space while my code is in 8 bit RAM, or is my code just inefficient? If the cause is the 16 vs. 8 bit code location, I will not spend more time trying to 'outrun' the TurboForth code 😀

regards

Jesper

Your VMBW write loop is overly complicated. It should be

BEGIN,
      R1 *+ VDPW @@ MOVB,
      R2 DEC,
   EQ UNTIL,

As to TurboForth’s code for VMBW, it is on the 8-bit bus (executing from cartridge ROM) but differs in one respect, which makes it a bit faster—it puts VDPW into a register:

R15 VDPW LI,
   BEGIN,
      R1 *+ R15 ** MOVB,
      R2 DEC,
   EQ UNTIL,

...lee

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Lee Stewart said:

Your VMBW write loop is overly complicated. It should be

BEGIN,
      R1 *+ VDPW @@ MOVB,
      R2 DEC,
   EQ UNTIL,

As to TurboForth’s code for VMBW, it is on the 8-bit bus (executing from cartridge ROM) but differs in one respect, which makes it a bit faster—it puts VDPW into a register:

R15 VDPW LI,
   BEGIN,
      R1 *+ R15 ** MOVB,
      R2 DEC,
   EQ UNTIL,

...lee

For Jesper's study, my tests have shown this buys you about 12% faster loops for VDP reads/writes versus symbolic addressing inside the loop.

• Like 1

Another thing that the game developers do around here is do multiple writes inside the loop to reduce the number of jumps. 

The simplest one is to write two bytes and decrement the loop counter by two. 

That should give you a version that is faster than the stock version as long as you are writing and even number of bytes. 

I have seen some examples of 8 byte writes inside the loop. I think using the AI,  instruction gives you a way to decrement by 8 with good speed. 

R15 VDPW LI,
   BEGIN,
      R1 *+ R15 ** MOVB,
      R1 *+ R15 ** MOVB,
      R2 DECT,
   EQ UNTIL,
  • Like 2

Hi again

I listen and learn.... Thanks!

*SP+ R2 MOV,
  *SP+ R1 MOV,
  R15 VDPW LI,
  BEGIN,
    R1 *+ R15 ** MOVB,  R1 *+ R15 ** MOVB,
    R2 DECT,
  EQ UNTIL,
;ASM
-->

VARIABLE MYDATA

: TEST
  HERE MYDATA ! 10 ALLOT
  10 0 DO 65 I + I MYDATA @ + C! LOOP 
  30000 0 DO
( 0 MYDATA @ 10 VMBW )
  0 MYDATA @ 10 RAM->VRAM
  LOOP ;

With your improvements implemented, the RAM->VRAM word is apparently faster than the standard VMBW word. The test program ran at about 15 seconds vs. 19 seconds. Both versions write ten characters from RAM to the top left corner of the display 30000 times.

I think I can implement these methods in a couple of other places in my code and hopefully get similar speed increases. If it all works out, I will probably do an article for the TI*MES magazine, published by the English user club. It would be the natural conclusion to some earlier articles I wrote about scrolling in other languages for the TI99.

regards

Jesper

• Like 4

Hi again

Things are now moving almost at VBL speed with the latest improvements. Somewhere between 55-60 refreshes per second. I can probably get there, if I write the current four ASM modules into one. I took a small MPEG2 video - at least I think it is MPEG2 The camera is at least 15 years old 😀. Besides, I used medium quality, since high quality means a 50 Mb file, which may or may not irritate others.

I cannot get the inbuilt video recorder in Classic99 to work. I tried to download the Cinepak Codec for Windows 10, but got warnings about it including a trojan horse by Norton. So I respectfully denied and dug out the old Cybershot camera. Since it only handles 25 frames per second, the scrolling gets a bit chopped up, running at twice that speed. But you get an idea of how it behaves currently.

regards

Jesper

• Like 3