IGNORED

WTB: Non Working NES 4-score and Sega Master System Controllers

Prince Manic

As the title says I'm looking to take any controller that doesn't work and repurpose them for a project I'm doing.

so what I'm looking for is a non working NES 4-score Controller (I just need the connector housing) and a Sega Master System Controller (it can be dead but with the cable intact)

It's a weird project I'm making which is that port tester rig that Nintendo used in the factories which was used to test the Console's Ports before they had shipped it out.

So if anyone has these two broken controllers I can be happy to take them and use it for parts for a project and I might make the four score a USB device instead for four player action also with the SMS Controller for the pads so I can get mine working one working.

15 hours ago, Prince Manic said:

As the title says I'm looking to take any controller that doesn't work and repurpose them for a project I'm doing.

so what I'm looking for is a non working NES 4-score Controller (I just need the connector housing) and a Sega Master System Controller (it can be dead but with the cable intact)

It's a weird project I'm making which is that port tester rig that Nintendo used in the factories which was used to test the Console's Ports before they had shipped it out.

So if anyone has these two broken controllers I can be happy to take them and use it for parts for a project and I might make the four score a USB device instead for four player action also with the SMS Controller for the pads so I can get mine working one working.

I could use a pair of the controller ports from the 4-Score if you ever nab one.