IGNORED

Otogi - Xbox

JagMX

I've got 1 level on a demo, and yeah it looks near perfect, sound is very cool, but the game is only slightly above average. I found I was getting bored after just 2 games, just a cae of breaking or killing everything and then finding a few bits......rinse and repeat.

Yeah. I like it alot. The room with all the golden pots in it has to be some of the best visuals ina game to date. Controls very well also, although the combos get repetitive. Very good game.

combos get VERY repeatitive ;) But i also can keep enjoying it

I've got 1 level on a demo, and yeah it looks near perfect, sound is very cool, but the game is only slightly above average. I found I was getting bored after just 2 games, just a cae of breaking or killing everything and then finding a few bits......rinse and repeat.

true in some ways, but maybe as the game would go on you could find it more playable and fun :)

I fully agree, a demo can only be a guide and little more, but it was enough to tell me that it is a great Xbox demo game to show off (much like Panzer Dragoon Orta is) but it just felt too shallow for a modern game. There is nothing wrong with shallow gameplay, afterall we are all classic gamers, but on Xbox I just want more.

I did enjoy the demo though and was genuinly impressed. I will probably pick it up when it's cheap or maybe off eBay.

I fully agree, a demo can only be a guide and little more, but it was enough to tell me that it is a great Xbox demo game to show off (much like Panzer Dragoon Orta is) but it just felt too shallow for a modern game. There is nothing wrong with shallow gameplay, afterall we are all classic gamers, but on Xbox I just want more.  

I did enjoy the demo though and was genuinly impressed. I will probably pick it up when it's cheap or maybe off eBay.

thats cool and respectable - im just glad that the game isnt xtremely complicated like i thought it might be when i first saw it -

the only time i ever bought xbox games were when they were 25 or less ;) or course now its a different story :D