IGNORED

If Pac-Man Plus (Bobby D) ever feels bad…

Cousin Vinnie

• 1 month later...

I probably should let mine go looking at the eBay price, but it’s so scary to sell something like that because of scammers.  I would definitely have to put something in there about the Space Invaders glitch.  

Was there another glitch I don’t remember?  I know Choplifter on multicart one was glitched, but it’s been a decade.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, groundtrooper said:

This is a different seller. I am FB friends with this seller. This is not guy with the roof damage from the other thread that has been going on for a week or so. 

I thought they were both atarinut76 (eBay username).  I've bought off of Atarinut before he's been listing a lot of homebrew stuff lately. 

22 hours ago, gorfcadet said:

Last guy who sold one was bcivic89.   I’m still waiting; sold some toys in my collection so hopefully won’t have to sell mine.  My kid is a retro collector so I’d rather pass things like this on to him.  He already has my extra Rikki & Vikki.  :)

I hope you get to pass them down brother that's awesome.   My kids have 0 interest in my atari games etc so I wrote down what's worth what and if I die suddenly they can sell it and make some quick money.   I won't care I just want them all to be happy and supported.

But back to topic ok your right.   Idk why I thought that.  Either way I'll never afford one lol

5 hours ago, Zonie said:

Sounds like a second run of these is in order...

Even though I've wanted that cart for ages and it's just way out of my price range, I think something different would be more interesting. Once the sale is done and the dust has settled, maybe a Vol 2 containing some of the games that have been pulled? That way it'd not step on anyone's toes (though obviously it couldn't be done by AA). Given his back catalogue, the hardest thing would be choosing what to put on there.

Edited by juansolo
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 12:12 AM, juansolo said:

Even though I've wanted that cart for ages and it's just way out of my price range, I think something different would be more interesting. Once the sale is done and the dust has settled, maybe a Vol 2 containing some of the games that have been pulled? That way it'd not step on anyone's toes (though obviously it couldn't be done by AA). Given his back catalogue, the hardest thing would be choosing what to put on there.

Agreed