IGNORED

Indus aka Future Systems GTS 100

I bought this drive back in 1989, I have worn out 2 of the Atari SF 314's Just used my Last NOS Mech. Anyway I figured this GT has been great , but I think it's getting old

Even though it still works good.

I looked to buy a USED  one, and I can find almost no Info or selling. I bought an INDUS for my Atari 800 mid 80's and it is still working. I can find the 8-bit for sale no problem

But the 3 1/2 is not around .

If these are hard to come by, that would be a bummer.

Am I just to old to search anymore LOL!!!

4 hours ago, Atari8guy said:

I bought one of these a few years ago (less than 5) off ebay, it was reasonable in price and it works great.

I have been looking for one, ebay is the first place I go, Iam looking at buy's another SF314 from a guy, keep fingers crossed it works.

On 6/1/2023 at 11:17 AM, bandit said:

I bought this drive back in 1989, I have worn out 2 of the Atari SF 314's Just used my Last NOS Mech. Anyway I figured this GT has been great , but I think it's getting old

Even though it still works good.

I looked to buy a USED  one, and I can find almost no Info or selling. I bought an INDUS for my Atari 800 mid 80's and it is still working. I can find the 8-bit for sale no problem

But the 3 1/2 is not around .

If these are hard to come by, that would be a bummer.

Am I just to old to search anymore LOL!!!

Try finding the GTS 1000... (The ST 5.25 version that looks just like the 8-bit version except for the back connector).

I got lucky enough to find one through Bravo Sierra awhile back.  He kept hesitating because he couldn't get it tested but I kept telling him that I didn't care if it even worked or not, I just wanted the thing.

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2023 at 2:48 PM, Atari8guy said:

I bought one of these a few years ago (less than 5) off ebay, it was reasonable in price and it works great.

I think I managed to pick up three over the years.  Two to use on a system as A/B and one mostly for a housing for a Gotek.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Atari8guy said:

The one I have is a pretty solid little unit, it screams of quality.  

Like I said, mine is still working excellent, but many it's had is use . I sill have receipt. .