IGNORED

Season 14 ~ Week 6 ~ Paper Medal Winner

Vocelli

Posting to keep up with my goal...

E1C49AFF-DD15-4E4B-9699-A90F9C1F9720.thumb.jpeg.4d8588589dd0796a53935f387ae147c9.jpeg

An interesting piece is that when you get to the random stages, the random fruit is displayed as your round icon, and I believe it stays as that type for both bonuses that come out. 

Also @Vocelli, I thought you’d add multiple pizza emojis next to the names on the scoreboard. @kermit73 earned 3! Let’s go everyone, I wanna see pizza all over the place! :lol:

• Like 5

On 6/5/2023 at 9:14 PM, bent_pin said:

Sometimes it's like dancing with a partner who has two left feet. You never know who's tampered with the ROM and there are so many little things to be emulated with very specific timing where miniscule differences do not cause failure but do cause noticeable differences when running full-out as a high-score club will certainly do. One of the two main reasons to run original hardware whenever possible. 

@kermit73

Even without tampering, there are minute differences in timing and worse yet, that difference is inconsistent between games. i.e. On Pitfall, over the span of 20 minutes there is an aggregate difference of approximately 60 frames (or ~2000ms) whereas on Grand Prix, there are no timing variances. This doesn't even get into the severe, blatant differences between PAL and NTSC, so I would not be surprised at all if Ms. Pac is part of the list of games with EMU/Original HW differences. Nearly all of my PBs are higher on HW than on EMU, so I've had the same/similar experience.

Edited by ZilchSr
  • Like 4