IGNORED

So is anyone working on a 4A Petscii Robots ????

PeBo

Just saw that it  is now available for the Oric1/Atmos & the Enterprise 128(whatever that is) and wondered if any of our homebrew talent have considered giving us our own version (that isn't a Speccy port).

Not bitching, just curious.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, eebuckeye said:

I was also wondering about this and would buy it!

Same here...hate that the Vic 20 and Apple II beat us to it. (hell, the "Enterprise 128" beat us to it!)

The money put aside for the 4A version is burning a hole in my pocket.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PeBo said:

Just saw that it  is now available for the Oric1/Atmos & the Enterprise 128(whatever that is) and wondered if any of our homebrew talent have considered giving us our own version (that isn't a Speccy port).

Not bitching, just curious.

I was watching David the other night and wondering the same thing. Actually been thinking about it since he first started the project. I just don't have the skills for such an endeavor. I'll bet @pixelpedant has some thoughts on the subject.

Any way it goes, put me on the wait list.😎

• Like 1

It's interesting he included some fairly obscure systems like the Oric or the Enterprise, which leads me to believe that these ports are fan based and not necessarily something David had planned for. It would be an interesting project for the TI for sure, and I think @Asmusr would likely be the most qualified to do so given his games repertoire.