IGNORED

Flashback to Intellivision Adapter Cables are back in season =D

I took a break from making these cables, but now that I make a similar adapter cable set for the Odyssey 2 (2600 joysticks to Odyssey 2) I wanted to better distinguish which were which.  

For anyone unfamiliar with what these are for.  These cables are 6' and act as an adapter and extension for flashback intellivision controllers (released circa 2014) to work with the Sears Super Video Arcade and INTV2 consoles..  or any other Intellivisons that were modded to accept DB9 intellivision controllers.

image.thumb.jpeg.1c9b54500c677dcb75f075fa78bd1322.jpeg

cables are $25 for a pair shipping included.  insured / tracked.  

NOTE: if you already bought my Flashback adapters and want the odyssey 2 ones.  I will include a set of running man figures you can glue onto your existing free of charge.  So you don't get them mixed up.. of course you'd know which is which, but I thought it would be a nice decoration to slap on the previously unbranded Flashback adapters for folks.  If you don't have an Odyssey 2 or don't want them for that system, but would like these just for your existing flashback cables, let me know and we can figure something out.   

Thanks,
Caleb

• Like 2