IGNORED

Alert: Several lots of Atari 8-bit PCBs on eBay

ACML

I noticed several lots of Atari PCBs on auction at eBay with same seller.  Location sounded familiar and it turns out it is the inventory of an old Atari friend who was an authorized Atari repair center in the San Diego area.  Steve died a couple years ago and his daughter is selling his inventory.  I knew Steve in the 80's and 90's and he repaired more than a couple of my 810s and an 800.  Noticed of the lots that have sold, people are getting some good deals especially if you want the increasingly harder to get VLSI chips (Sally, Antic, GTIA, Pokey and PIA).  Still several lots left and may be more coming .  Happy hunting!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, _The Doctor__ said:

Because it's a United States only shipping description so you can't see them maybe

That usually doesn't prevent EBay from showing them, they just carry a red caution. Hope they didn't change this as remailing/forwarding services are available.

Edit: changed the shipping cost display to a US ZIP code for another item and presto, went back to the link above, and presto, there they are ;-)!