IGNORED

Intellivisionaries episode 46 is up!

http://intellivisionaries.com/episode-46-atlantis/

In this episode we do a Deep Dive game review of Imagic’s Atlantis! There’s also an interview with programmer Patrick Ransil. In our new Author Interview (AI) segment, we interview Retro Gaming Round Up host and author “UK” Mike James about his book, Smoke & Mirrors. We also have a small tribute to James “Airshack” Shakel, who passed away earlier this year. And we have a cool listener audio submission from Kevin Braun. And there’s Feedback, as well as a new Retro Hobby Projects from Rick, this time about repairing a Sega Dreamcast. And, Paul announces that he’s stepping away from the show to pursue other interests, and Rick and Chris will continue on with a different format. Thanks for 10 years, folks!

• Like 19

4 hours ago, majors said:

We'll need to savor this one, how knows when we get our next 'aries fix! t0spmad is right, pause this bad boy out for weeks!

Since I'm stepping away from the show now - with Rick and Chris taking over - the episodes should come out much more frequently, as they will be in a much shorter more succinct format.  Rick will be taking over production on these.  He may chime in here with more details.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lathe26 said:

Episodes 1-46 are 196 hours, 56 minutes.  Special Episodes 1-13 and the Intros/Outros are 14 hours, 9 minutes.

Now where is my free 125!?  ;-)

Sorry, I think we might not have been clear, it's 125 tasteful nudes of Rev. Your prize can be picked up at the booth in Portland 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Another review of Atlantis?🤔  Can't you guys pick another game?  Gosh!!!!

Well in my defence Rick kept insisting on reviewing Christmas Carol again so at least I was able to distract him with reviewing the French Canadian variation of Atlantis instead. 

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/17/2023 at 8:35 PM, nurmix said:

Pa’s technology…

10E04F5F-A3CA-4AE6-A3BB-DB56C3B723B3.png

OMG I can still hear Harriott's screeching voice: "Oh Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels"  

Nels had the patience of a Saint, just like Ike Godsey putting up with that pain in the balls Cora Beth. 

• Haha 1