IGNORED

Can anyone ID this Nintendo Switch controller for me? I've looked high and low searching up everything on the box and still nothing

alt

I'd have to agree with that.  How did you get it?

It's a whole line of controllers, and their own site has like 2 pages full of them with multiple Mario style pads (just not this one.)  With the stamped sample box over the code, only one view of the box, and no other details it seems like it's a display piece, tester for media/retail, something, but it's definitely a not for sale/resale item at this rate at least.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Scan the QR code?

I tried that before and nothing comes up

13 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

It's apparently a "sample" and the QR code is incomplete. Maybe it's a prototype and this model hasn't been released yet?

That's what I figured when there's no pictures of it on the internet or anything

11 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I'd have to agree with that.  How did you get it?

It's a whole line of controllers, and their own site has like 2 pages full of them with multiple Mario style pads (just not this one.)  With the stamped sample box over the code, only one view of the box, and no other details it seems like it's a display piece, tester for media/retail, something, but it's definitely a not for sale/resale item at this rate at least.

From where I work at, came off a Home Depot pallet strangely enough. Hopefully they never release this color and I'm the only one with one outside of workers 😅

• Like 1