IGNORED

Nyuundere's CDs for Intellivision mid 2023

10 hours ago, Place Logo Here said:

And I will admit I was apprehensive about the idea of remixes, but was greatly pleased by those.

Wuuuuut?  Perhaps the term "remix" was not very clear and suggested that they were post-produced outside the Intellivision.  They were not.

I call them "remixes" because I take the original IntyBASIC track from @Nyuundere, convert it to the Intellivision Music Tracker format, then rearrange the track with new instruments, effects, drums, and sometimes even dance trappings like bass solos and beat breaks -- all synthesized by the venerable Intellivision. :)

The result is a remix of the game track.

In any case, I am glad you were pleasantly surprised.

dZ.

10 hours ago, Place Logo Here said:

My Tron CD arrived today.  I am very happy with it.  The straight recordings from the game sound fantastic.  And I will admit I was apprehensive about the idea of remixes, but was greatly pleased by those.

I would like to see such a compilation of tunes from other Intellivision games (especially the first gen ones like Snafu).

A Drum 'N Bass remix of Snafu would be super cool ... hmmmmmm 🤔

dZ.

Got mine and already imported them into my iTunes library:

image.thumb.png.084c87b3a1d8a474293684f4d5cdc16e.png

I love the acoustic versions of the Akalabeth tracks!!!  @Nyuundere, you should make an "Intellitunes: Unplugged" compilation CD with only acoustic versions of your Intellivision game tracks. :)

By the way, who is Dan Mochi?

-dZ.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

Got mine and already imported them into my iTunes library:

image.thumb.png.084c87b3a1d8a474293684f4d5cdc16e.png

I love the acoustic versions of the Akalabeth tracks!!!  @Nyuundere, you should make an "Intellitunes: Unplugged" compilation CD with only acoustic versions of your Intellivision game tracks. :)

By the way, who is Dan Mochi?

-dZ.

Dan Mochi is a friend from Twitter. In my inner circle of followers sometimes they organize a karaoke contest called "Cantando por un Bulto" (or Singing for a pack/bulk), originally it was singing for fun, but some people takes the challenge seriously and Dan Mochi sings very well, so I asked her for a collab.

The Unplugged idea sounds cool! When I finish the lot of stuff I have to do I will plan something around that.

Edited by Nyuundere
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Nyuundere said:

Dan Mochi is a friend from Twitter. In my inner circle of followers sometimes they organize a karaoke contest called "Cantando por un Bulto" (or Singing for a pack/bulk), originally it was singing for fun, but some people takes the challenge seriously and Dan Mochi sings very well, so I asked her for a collab.

The Unplugged idea sounds cool! When I finish the lot of stuff I have to do I will plan something around that.

She does have a beautiful voice.  I will say that your own version of that song  is very good too — your baritone voice gives it a tone of melancholy.  👍🏻

Great job!

dZ.

• Like 1