IGNORED

Atari 7800 Forever State of the Union Podcast! (July 5th 2023)

Cousin Vinnie

Atari 7800 Forever State of the Union Podcast!

Funkmaster V and Silverback talk about the "Last Chance" Homebrew sale over at Atari Age.com, what they think the fallout from that sale will be, the future of homebrew programming, Atari VCS news, Atari Incorporated moves/ releases and acquisitions, and a 7800 surprise on the Atari VCS (Congrats Bob!)

Will play live July 6th 2023 at 8AM EST.

https://youtube.com/live/k1NRgpBMCII

atari 7800 state of the union.png

• Like 3

That was fun!  Good content; I had no idea that Failsafe made it to the VCS store.

My only suggestion would be that the microphone seems to cut in/out a bit making it a little hard to hear in some cases.   I'm not sure if there's a cheap/easy podcast-friendly alternative you could try, but it might make things a little clearer.

BTW, if you continue to make these, please continue to post on atariage so we can see them (I go to the 7800 page every few days).

• Thanks 1

Dude… I have no idea what the heck is wrong with StreamYard. The audio is atrocious… I have a studio mic and a professional setup… no idea why it sounds like that. I did StreamYard podcasts for years and it was perfect. Thanks for the kind words. Next time I’m using zoom