IGNORED

Interesting Interview

Tempest

I just ran across an interview with someone named Tom Sloper. I have no idea who he is, but the article does mention his involvment in Crack'ed and GATO for the 7800. It also mentions that there were plans to bring Kaboom! to the SNES. Interesting stuff.

http://missingmatter.net/article.pl?sid=01...1/07/05/0150254

I can't believe anyone actually programmed in FORTH! No wonder GATO never got released.

Ok, I figured out who he is. Apperently he was Director of Product Development for Atari from 86 to 87. That explains his involvement with the 7800.

Tempest

[ 07-05-2001: Message edited by: Tempest ]

That was a good interview. While I was interested they entire length of it, I especially liked the end when they got to him describing the H.U.D. glasses and the "Boss" monster waiting as the elevator door opens and everyone around thinks the guys on drugs...That part was very funny to imagine.

Yeah, I remember seeing that one once, anyway, I'll have to watch for it again, but I remember he had the headset and was checking stocks or something like that...

So now this story is on the front page and I don't get a credit! I was starting to get use to seeing my name there.

Oh and Gunstar, what part of Wisconsin are you from? I've got relatives in the Brookfield and Fox Point area that I see every Christmas (that would explain why the thrifts are picked over)

Tempest

[ 07-05-2001: Message edited by: Tempest ]

I'm in dead-center, half way between Madison and Stevens Point on N,I39. Westfield. I moved hear about a 1 1/2 ago from Huntington Beach, CA. I went to college up here at Ripon, so I lived both on and off campus in WI. for about 5 years. I moved back because my sister seperated from her husband(at the time) and I came to help out. I believe Brookfield is near Milwaukee isn't it?