IGNORED

Another Original 2600 Boulder Dash

groundtrooper

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash

Interesting timing on this one. I can only guess that this will have less appeal than it has in the past since we have an new ongoing licensed run that just shipped. This will be for collectors looking to fill a hole in their collection. 

I know that @Andrew Davie & @Thomas Jentzsch like to keep track up these when they pop up to see where they end up selling for. 

3 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash

Interesting timing on this one. I can only guess that this will have less appeal than it has in the past since we have an new ongoing licensed run that just shipped. This will be for collectors looking to fill a hole in their collection. 

I know that @Andrew Davie & @Thomas Jentzsch like to keep track up these when they pop up to see where they end up selling for. 

TY. I'll guess about $250

• Like 1

Wow. How the mighty have fallen. Didn't even make it to $160. And I actually tossed a couple of bids at it. I have one, I didn't need another one but didn't want it to go for less than $100. 

It's crazy that a once-limited title that has gone for over $800 a couple of times is now dropped so low. But it's to be expected when it becomes more available. 

• Like 2

I'll fess up, it was mine. I wasn't motivated by money though (frankly I don't track that stuff anyway), so I don't really care what it went for, which is why the original bid was $50 (as I think that's what I paid BITD?) To be candid I haven't followed most of this stuff for 10 years, so I wasn't even aware there was a potential timing issue with respect to availability (and to be honest I'm glad this great game IS available again!), not that it would have mattered anyway. This stuff is literally just "I went through boxes in my garage and am throwing stuff up there / here whenever I find it" tactics.

I'm just getting out of the hobby and trying to get rid of all my stuff. :) (and yes, that probably means hitting the ol' dusty trail with respect to AA once again). Congrats to the buyer (who I'll not reveal), they got a good deal.

• Like 2