IGNORED

Can someone tell me what system this is for?

FibroFreak78

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 6:05 PM, Zonie said:

I don't think so. As someone already stated, the 64's card edge connector goes nearly to the edge of the shell. That looks more like an Atari 8-Bit.

The OP didn't even show the card edge. What are you looking at?

As MrMaddogg illustrated above, the differences between the C64 and 400/800 versions are obvious. It's the C64 version. [/thread]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's the C64 version based on how far the sticker goes down alone and the color and the logo not being upside down...Nobody thought this was for 2600 (he was referring to Roadrunner's eBay auction)...I just find it funny the OP put up a pic, then abandoned it.  (I'm sure he's known  it's C64 for quite a while now...)  Why even start the topic if you're just going to ignore the people who tried to help?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

...Nobody thought this was for 2600 (he was referring to Roadrunner's eBay auction)...

That's my fault. I didn't think Yurkie actually thought it was a 2600 cart. I should have acknowledged that point (I went back and corrected my post with edit). I was just pointing out the difference to anyone else who might come across this topic, because at first glance to someone who doesn't know might actually think that it may have been a 2600 cart that the OP showed based on just glancing the thread alone.

At least that was my thinking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pboland said:

That's my fault. I didn't think Yurkie actually thought it was a 2600 cart. I should have acknowledged that point (I went back and corrected my post with edit). I was just pointing out the difference to anyone else who might come across this topic, because at first glance to someone who doesn't know might actually think that it may have been a 2600 cart that the OP showed based on just glancing the thread alone.

At least that was my thinking.

No worries!

I think we should start Ignoring this Thread anyway...

Or at least start posting random stupid shit over here til it goes away!

memes-being-ignored-me.me-im-busy-ignori

• Haha 2